GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cristiano ronaldo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/09/04 at 23:24
Regular
Has impressed me this season, last season i thought he wasn't great, looked far to camp, and never produced the results after some good moves, yet because he was at man utd he got rave reviews.

This season i have to say he has been far more worthy of his accolades, he still looks far too camp but has been producing well and has been striking the ball very crisply when he shoots and his crosses have been of a good standard.

From a large dislike of him, i think he has improved no end. exciting start to the season. (EDIT: ha that sounded so much like a school report! lol)
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:53
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I don't understand your obsession with Joe Cole sometimes. Sure he's a great talent when attacking, sure he can, at times, split defences, but I would have thought if you were looking for an exciting player it'd be Duff or somebody. Cole loses the ball far too frequently, and is a complete luxury, other than that he's class.
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Colourless"
Georgey5 wrote:
> Ronaldo is on fire at minute. He seeems to be th man u player who is
> playing the best at moment

No. Clearly Silvestre is Man Utd's best player....

^o)
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:33
Regular
Heh, doesn't matter, we all know Joey Cole will eclipse them all when he lifts his fifth successive World Player of the Year in 2009.
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
>Even, and I know this is controversial, better than
> Emile Heskey.

Better then the God that is Emile 'whoops, slipped again' Heskey?? Now let's not go too far Stryke :-D
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:26
Regular
I like Christiano, he's superb to watch.

But he won't be as good as Giggs until he scores a goal as good as the F.A Cup Semi Final against Arsenal, 1999.

Giggs - best Premiership player. Ever. Better than Cantona, better than Shearer. Even, and I know this is controversial, better than Emile Heskey.
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea don't think Ronaldo is quite on par with 1999 Giggsy but hey, in a few years time and if he keeps developing who knows, he may very well surpass the Welsh Wizard.
Sun 26/09/04 at 17:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
He's still a ponce.
Sun 26/09/04 at 10:15
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Ronaldo is on fire at minute. He seeems to be th man u player who is playing the best at moment
Sun 26/09/04 at 02:00
Regular
i haven't been the greatest giggs fan for the last few years, i don't think he is anywhere near the giggs we all knew nd loved up to 1999, he gets the ball and isn't that exciting. Duff and Pires are both superior players now. Cristiano ronaldo is promising, he reminds me of gronkjaer.....but good. Duff and Cristiano Ronaldo would be obscenely scary. Robben is awesome , i have seen so many PSV games and he is shitt hot, wonder if jose is to use him on the right? even though he is left footed, he has awesome visiona nd creative ability, few can match him for crossing either, can't wait. Chelsea just need him and duff and i think we will go rampant.
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:51
Regular
8 premiership medals is quite a stunning achievement.

Cant be many players, if any, who have more?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.