GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WEST INDIES!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/09/04 at 18:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Wow.

I just watched the ICC Champions Trophy, and with 8 wickets down I think we all thought it was all over.

But nope, the two tail enders have done it! 70-odd to win with 2 wickets left against the best bowlers England have to offer, and they won!

Even as an England fan, that was one helluva game of cricket...
Sun 26/09/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ant wrote:
> Heh, true, way too many extras.
>
> Great performances by Chanderpaul, Browne and Bradshaw though.

Chanderpaul is incredible.
Sat 25/09/04 at 21:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Seems strange - they've finally managed to work it out after possibly the worst summer ever!
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:57
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
GREAT GAME
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, true, way too many extras.

Great performances by Chanderpaul, Browne and Bradshaw though.
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Good game to watch, but we should of beat them.

Gave them an extra 6 overs.
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Wow.

I just watched the ICC Champions Trophy, and with 8 wickets down I think we all thought it was all over.

But nope, the two tail enders have done it! 70-odd to win with 2 wickets left against the best bowlers England have to offer, and they won!

Even as an England fan, that was one helluva game of cricket...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.