GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spurs vs Man Utd"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/09/04 at 10:11
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Grrr gonna be a tough one now with Rio back and Rooney apparently in the squad. If it had been a few weeks back I'd have said we'd take all three points, now? I'd be happy with a draw?

Any predictions guys?
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:58
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Oh and i have no problem saying he's a good striker, but better then
> Ruud? I'll have whatever your smoking please

A 5 or 10 bit?
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:28
Regular
Ah yes, that would've tipped the balance in your favour. But I could just say "If only we still had Anthony Le Tallec".

Eh? Eh? Eh?

I'm bored of this now, I'm off to transfer Defoe out of my fantasy football team and bring Rooney in :D
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh if only we still had Forlan, the man of the beautiful golden flowing locks. Bah :-D
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:24
Regular
You can't knock his Under-10 5-a-side record though. And Baros has long greasy-lover hair and looks a lot like Chris Coleman. And Sinima-Pongolle is so good they gave him 2 surnames. And Michael Owen is SO good we've lent him to Real Madrid for a bit.

I win :)
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Go away you no one cares about your mediocre team :-D

Being top scorer in the surrender monkey's league isn't exactly an achievement
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:20
Regular
Cisse was top scorer in the French League for three seasons, ahead of that showboater Drogba.

And when he was 8 he scored the winning goal in his local 5-a-side tournament.

Settled.
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lil Bro wrote:

> Ruud has been a mile better than Defoe over the years, but on
> performances thi syear, Defoe has too take it.

Obviously me saying it slowly didn't get into your head of stone, Ruud's played two premiership games this year, Defoe's played what? Seven?

Oh and i have no problem saying he's a good striker, but better then Ruud? I'll have whatever your smoking please
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well as Bro seems to want to compare their performances and goal tally from this season even though Ruud's only played 3 games then it seems only fair i can chuck in all of Ruud's accomplishments, Internationally and at club level
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:15
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Let's chuck in Ruud's total premiership goals, and all his champions
> league goals and his international goals, now let's compare that with
> Defoe
>
>
> BANG....hmmm what's that?? Ah yes me blowing your point to pieces :-D

how long has ruud been playing football? and how longs defoe? cause im sure the answer will explain why ruud has scored more overrall.
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:14
Regular
Doesn't matter, y'all know Cisse's better than them both ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.