GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funny website"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/09/04 at 16:45
Regular
"It's me"
Hey

I've just found this really funny new site:

http://www.dubbs-attacks.co.uk

It's got some really good stuff on. I think we need things like this on the web, what do you think?

Cheers.
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:35
Regular
"NULL"
I'll second that. My old school 6th form was renowned for it's poor sense of humour - jokes about 9/11, racist jokes, sexist jokes, etc (all done without malicious intent).

Some of that humour has carried on into uni. One guy took a bible to their freshers' bsah to use as a beer-mat. Suffice to say, one girl was not amused, and pulled it out from under his beer, told him it was the most sacriligous thing she had ever seen, then stormed off. His response was to yell after her "Doesn't matter, cos you're ugly!". Harsh, so harsh.
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Afternoon wrote:
> please no more insults.

WHAT!?!?

You taking away my right to make fun of stupid people, is like me taking away your right to breathe.
Mon 04/10/04 at 03:01
Regular
"Fried rice is god."
Im pretty sure I have a solution for everyone,

be§§ant™, mabye you do need a bigger monitor.

phi11ip, mabye StevieP was trying to give you somthing to laugh about, but instead you throw it straight back in his face. It is funny to watch you argue though, lol

StevieP, I actually thought it was funny, and I didnt really find the text size annoying, but I can just see how it could.
Sun 26/09/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Freeola Support"
There is no need to cause anger amoungst members, they are allowed to express their views. Your post appears to want people to comment on the site and please no more insults.
Sun 26/09/04 at 12:07
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You don't have to own the site to plug it.

Nobody is stupid enough to 'accidentally' post it in every forum.
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:45
Regular
"It's me"
Oh, sorry, yes if you say so you must be right.

Given that my name is STEVE and if you look around the other threads you'll notice that someone says that the owner is called TOM you'll find out that you are actually wrong.
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Don't be stupid.

You posted it everywhere it a pathetic plugging attempt.

And it's crap, both looks and content.
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:10
Regular
"It's me"
Fair points.

The different fonts sizes are annoying. But like I've said, the site ain't mine, I'm merely pointing it out. Admitedly I posted it in about 7 wrong different places, that's because I wasn't paying attention.
Sat 25/09/04 at 16:21
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
StevieP wrote:
> be§§ant™ wrote:
> It's like it's written in some diffrent language, but it's not.
> and the text is too big, funny? I don't get it... eh?
>
> Hmmmm, what did you mean by different language. Do you mean like
> your message?
>
> 'And the text is too big, funny?' - is that a question? I still
> don't get what that sentene is trying to say!
>
> According to your profile you're 15, in whih case your shameful
> grammar and punctuation can't be forgiven. Still GCSEs soon - big
> year for you!

Ok, but I'm absolute crap at English and I type too fast and don't check my text, the text on that site seems as though I need a bigger monitor, the navigation is at the bottom and it's massive, I'm always thinking to scroll horazontally to carry on the sentance. And well I just don't understand the jokes.

As well as the fact that i don't like people using these forums just to advertise, if you want to advertise put the site URL in the tagline boxie or something.
Sat 25/09/04 at 11:23
Regular
"It's me"
be§§ant™ wrote:
> It's like it's written in some diffrent language, but it's not.
> and the text is too big, funny? I don't get it... eh?

Hmmmm, what did you mean by different language. Do you mean like your message?

'And the text is too big, funny?' - is that a question? I still don't get what that sentene is trying to say!

According to your profile you're 15, in whih case your shameful grammar and punctuation can't be forgiven. Still GCSEs soon - big year for you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.