GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Huzzah for classic TV crime fighters!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
I was surprised people here had seen Ironside. For those of you who don't know but do care, tis a 70s detective show with a twist. And that twist is this: Ironside's underside is actually made of - yep, you got it- IRON! See, he's paralysed from the belly downwards, so he goes around in a wheelchair, which he referred to as 'The Chairlady McDeath'. Probably.

Anyway, he was like Angel, except he wasn't a vampire, he wasn't particularly good looking, and his group of Scoobies were pretty ugly too.

But still: this is one cripple you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

So, feel free to bring up any other of your favourites.
Fri 24/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
I was surprised people here had seen Ironside. For those of you who don't know but do care, tis a 70s detective show with a twist. And that twist is this: Ironside's underside is actually made of - yep, you got it- IRON! See, he's paralysed from the belly downwards, so he goes around in a wheelchair, which he referred to as 'The Chairlady McDeath'. Probably.

Anyway, he was like Angel, except he wasn't a vampire, he wasn't particularly good looking, and his group of Scoobies were pretty ugly too.

But still: this is one cripple you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

So, feel free to bring up any other of your favourites.
Fri 24/09/04 at 14:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You almost stole exactly what i said.
Fri 24/09/04 at 15:48
Regular
You mean the title?

It originally was exactly what you said, until I remembered that you were a bit of a spaz and I didn't want to associate myself with you.
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Excellent, welcome to the forums.
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:05
Regular
Thanks for welcoming me. Everyone seems to be doing it nowadays, it's like the 'in' thing at the moment. I'm sure it'll pass in a few days.
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yes, after you become a newbie the welcomes will turn to insults, but i think you will be well prepared for that.
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:08
Regular
Sharky and George.
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:11
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Cadfael was a great detective series about a monk who is burnt to the ground one night by rampant villagers who thought his name made him sound a bit like a kiddie fiddler.

Their other overwhelming evidence to support their actions and accusation was:

Cadfael often walked along trails, WHICH YOUNG CHILDREN WOULD ALSO USE.

He never had ANY children of his own.

He wore BROWN clothing.
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Sloan.

He rollerskates - yes, that's rollerskates, not rollerblades - through hospital while tap dancing, rapping, and playing piano. All the while, he's solving a crime.

and he flies a car!11
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:51
Regular
Inspector Clouseau, or however you spell it.

NOT NOW KATO!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.