GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could this be the strangest cover version ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/09/04 at 11:31
Regular
William Shatner, yes he of Star Trek, and Jo Jackson, covering Common People.

It's weird but... strangely quite good....
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Braaains"
I think Johnny Cash's cover of 'Personal Jesus' comes close.
Fri 24/09/04 at 19:11
Regular
"8==="
Shatner rapping in that B-movie about these nerds/geeks was a classic.

EDIT: It was either Shakespeare or opera he was rapping about. I forget.

oh and there's an operatic version of the Shamen's Ebeneezer Goode which is pretty damn strange.
Fri 24/09/04 at 17:59
Regular
Rammstein covering "Barbie Girl" was damn weird :0|
Fri 24/09/04 at 17:53
Regular
Called Has Been.
Fri 24/09/04 at 14:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Shatner is bringing out an album, can't remember what it's called though, it was in an interview in the latest Maxim.
Fri 24/09/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
theres a bilbe baggins song???...I remember the rolling stones pr led zepplin did a song in which things like mordor and gollum were mentioned...but..bilbo baggins song??..please enlighten me.
Fri 24/09/04 at 11:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Too late, mate:
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=109437&forumid=301[/URL]

Shatner's done cover version for aaaaaaaaaaages. Seen that Futurama episode where he does Slim Shady?
[URL]http://www.threecircles.co.uk/shatner_shady.mp3[/URL]

Utterly sheer genius, but quite scary too, like a fat, red clown from outer space. He's done an album with Spock too, I think, and Spock did that Bilbo Baggins song.
Fri 24/09/04 at 11:31
Regular
William Shatner, yes he of Star Trek, and Jo Jackson, covering Common People.

It's weird but... strangely quite good....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.