GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I saw a real live Gimp today. Wait, he wasn't real, but still."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/09/04 at 19:33
Regular
There was this film quiz at our med school introduction, and the loser got zero points. The guy who was hosting it said 'in the words of quentin tarantino, Bring Out The Gimp". This topless fat man, wearing leather trousers and lots of belts and straps and a black mask came out, grabed the loser on his shoulders and took him off. 5 minutes later they returned, except this time the loser kid (who was a boy) came back wearing only his boxers.

The point is, I'm glad it wasn't me - I haven't changed my undies since I got here, so they're soiled with semen and urine and poo stains.
Mon 27/09/04 at 11:05
Regular
I think that was a Bell-end joke, but the execution was beyond poor. Still, marks for effort, wordplay and grammar. I'd say it warrants a 4.
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Braaains"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> "Are you Bell under another account again?"
>
> Nah, Bell would have cracked by now.
>
So it would have been the end for Bell?
Fri 24/09/04 at 14:22
Regular
I'm not Ibby or Belly, I'm Tanoy: The Hermaphrodite With Bite!
Thu 23/09/04 at 19:43
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
"Are you Bell under another account again?"

Nah, Bell would have cracked by now.

IB i s guilty
Regular
"8==="
Afternoon wrote:

> Glue him to the floor then

Using your pants, sounds like adhesive enough stuff there.
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Crying "respect my authoritah"?

Yeah. I would have contacted 'The Hermaphrodite And Transgender Society Against Abuse' - their abbrieviated name is 'T.H.A.T.S. Abuse'.

lol
Thu 23/09/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Tanoy wrote:
> Whitestripes DX wrote:
> I would have kicked him in the balls and run off.
>
> Oh but, you see, this gimp was wearing Nike Shox, so he probably
> would have caught up.
Glue him to the floor then
Thu 23/09/04 at 19:42
Regular
"8==="
and running would probably make your breasts hurt.

or do you not have them? I haven't been paying attention. Are you Bell under another account again?
Thu 23/09/04 at 19:40
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> I would have kicked him in the balls and run off.

Oh but, you see, this gimp was wearing Nike Shox, so he probably would have caught up.
Thu 23/09/04 at 19:39
Regular
"8==="
Crying "respect my authoritah"?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.