GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 592"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/05/00 at 20:03
Regular
Is it only me or does anyone else think that Capcom is milking resi-evil too much?
Resident Evil 1: A good game for gore lovers, killing zombies with shotguns
Resident Evil 2: Much of the same
Resident Evil 3: A few new twists, MUCH MORE of the same
Resident evil 4: ?????????????????????????????????
Resident Evil 592: (Snoring sounds)

Does this bring Tomb Raider to mind?
The same thing is working it's way through Sony's game developers(ridge racer 4) everyone is making the same thing over and over no new ideas (FF VIII). Okay dedicated fans will buy the lot but even they will lose interest sooner or later!

Would game developers please stop making sequels upon sequels? Please?

ThankYou.
TheBest.
Fri 12/05/00 at 20:03
Is it only me or does anyone else think that Capcom is milking resi-evil too much?
Resident Evil 1: A good game for gore lovers, killing zombies with shotguns
Resident Evil 2: Much of the same
Resident Evil 3: A few new twists, MUCH MORE of the same
Resident evil 4: ?????????????????????????????????
Resident Evil 592: (Snoring sounds)

Does this bring Tomb Raider to mind?
The same thing is working it's way through Sony's game developers(ridge racer 4) everyone is making the same thing over and over no new ideas (FF VIII). Okay dedicated fans will buy the lot but even they will lose interest sooner or later!

Would game developers please stop making sequels upon sequels? Please?

ThankYou.
TheBest.
Sat 13/05/00 at 09:57
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Unlike many other games with sequels going on for even (Or so it seems), Resident Evil has a strong storyline running through it, and the end of each game always leaves a few little twists which makes you wat to play the next one to discover whats going on. Besides, if they stopped making them, how many other zombie/horror games can you think of off the top of your head, 1,2? (silent hill). I'd rather have a good sequel than no game in that genre.
(Yes, I know, Zombie Revenge for Dreamcast as well, but thats much less of an involving adventure and more of an arcade game.)
They do need to work on the lifespan of some games Resi 3 was criminally short!
Sat 13/05/00 at 11:38
i KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DON'T, I'M BIG, YOURE SMALL I'M RIGHT YOURE WRONG AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

(snigger snigger snigger!!)
Sun 14/05/00 at 10:44
TheBest wrote:
-> i KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DON'T, I'M BIG, YOURE SMALL I'M
-> RIGHT YOURE WRONG AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!
->
-> (snigger snigger snigger!!)

Simply, Simply, Simply,
Or just Simple for short,
Your shouting hurts my ears
As your statements are fraught
With ego-centric boasts
And adjectives of size
Just how are we to know
Whether they're truth or lies?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.