GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So my mates are boring"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 22:39
Regular
They really are, when I go out on a night I wanna sit down for a bit, have a drink, do some crazy dancing round the place, try chat up a few women and have a real good laugh.

What actually happens is we go in somewhere, they rush to the bar and get drinks then stand around not knowing what to say. Little while later we find a space where everyone is dancing and we... stand together in a circle... trying to dance... like christian hippies. Then go home.

Makes me feel so gay and crap.

Therefore, gimme some ideas as to what the hell to do, or try get them to do, to make the night more fun.

No stealing traffic cones and running round with them on our heads - I can think of that stuff myself.
Thu 23/09/04 at 10:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Are you someone I know in disguise then?
Thu 23/09/04 at 08:31
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Timmargh wrote:
> And make sure he remembers to be
> funny, charming and say outrageous things to women he doesn't know.

Sounds like someone I know..
Wed 22/09/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Twenty quid."
That's what they all say.

Just borrow a wheelchair from your local Tesco's and get one of your mates to sit in it. Make sure he remembers not to stand up, though, as that can generally ruin things. And make sure he remembers to be funny, charming and say outrageous things to women he doesn't know.
Wed 22/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
Dont do this to me Tim... I need you!
Wed 22/09/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
omg wtf wrote:
> Wanna come out timothy, i'll buy you a drink...

Thanks, but I don't think you're my type.
Wed 22/09/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I'll haul myself down to St. Helens then.
And I can show you how you're meant to play rugby.
:)
Wed 22/09/04 at 17:52
Regular
Damn, im crap.

I like women.
Wed 22/09/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That sounds less gay...
Wed 22/09/04 at 17:45
Regular
Gay/Stupid

Wanna come out timothy, i'll buy you a drink...
Wed 22/09/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Twenty quid."
What you need is a mate in a wheelchair - they attract drunken women likes flies to s##t.

Then you won't feel so gay.

;^)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.