GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tazz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
With this storyline with hiedenrich (sp) and Michael Cole does anyone else see a return of Tazz to the ring? That would be pretty cool.
Tue 21/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
With this storyline with hiedenrich (sp) and Michael Cole does anyone else see a return of Tazz to the ring? That would be pretty cool.
Tue 21/09/04 at 14:31
Regular
"..."
A couple of things which will stop that happening:-

1) Tazz has said himself, repeatedly that he is not interested in returning to the ring.

2) Tazz is on the same contract as all the other announcers. This contract allows them to work as active competitiors for other independant feds. The King and Al Snow regularly take advantage of this opportunity and keep themselves in ring-shape by working for the likes of New Memphis and UPW. Tazz, however has not worked for anyone and it's safe to assume is in nothing like the kind of condition he'd need to be to get back in a WWE ring.
Tue 21/09/04 at 14:33
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
I agree but when Tazz went to look for Cole last week, it did give the feeling that he may return, I know the chances are slim but it would be good to see Tazz in the ring again.
Tue 21/09/04 at 14:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea it would be good but sadly the chances are slim, shame really he was a great wrestler
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:48
Regular
I think he will be back in the ring, one night only, at No Mercy.

Cole and Tazz vs. Heidenreich (and Heyman?)

I can see Tazz turning on Cole.
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'm not so sure about that mate.. even the WWE wouldn't expect 2 "enemies" to commentate together week after week....... would they? :S
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Very_Metal wrote:
> i'm not so sure about that mate.. even the WWE wouldn't expect 2
> "enemies" to commentate together week after week.......
> would they? :S

Nah, he won't turn on Cole, for that exact reason. It will probably be just a singles match a No Mercy.
Wed 22/09/04 at 14:38
Regular
"..."
DW wrote:
> I think he will be back in the ring, one night only, at No Mercy.
>
> Cole and Tazz vs. Heidenreich (and Heyman?)
>

Hmm, can't wait to see that match. A guy who can't stop dropping people on their heads vs a guy with a history of broken necks even when he was in peak condition and an untrained wrestler who has no idea how to bump. Train wreck anyone?
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Still it'd probably be Hei-botch-rate's best WWE match to date :-D
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:42
Regular
(_B-(I) wrote:
> Hmm, can't wait to see that match. A guy who can't stop dropping
> people on their heads vs a guy with a history of broken necks even
> when he was in peak condition and an untrained wrestler who has no
> idea how to bump. Train wreck anyone?

That match sounds exciting compared to half of the matches we've seen in the past few years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.