GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone ever been outdoor activity-ing in france?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/09/04 at 16:14
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
just wondering cos i may be going next year.

.....hopefully....
Mon 20/09/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
ßulle†† wrote:
> satans little helper wrote:
> just wondering cos i may be going next year.
>
>
> .....hopefully....
>
> No you won't be - you're going to florida instead.

I know i was just confirming with beast from bagdad.
Mon 20/09/04 at 19:32
Regular
satans little helper wrote:
> just wondering cos i may be going next year.
>
>
> .....hopefully....

No you won't be - you're going to florida instead.
Mon 20/09/04 at 19:31
Regular
Went to Meymac (south France) with the school in my 4th year (1993-4). It was quality. Stayed in decent enough dormitories, 2 to a room. Must admit the 'canteen' was pretty damn minging, full of flies and pubes in the milk.

All the activities were brilliant though, topper sailing, canoeing, archery, orienteering, 'rambo ramble' and many other things I just can't remember. The local town was nice and the weather was spanking.

I'd go there again, although not on a coach - the journey was like being slowly roasted for 24 hours.
Mon 20/09/04 at 18:27
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I'm going places too. Germany, Poland, Belgium and Somerset - and maybe more, all in school trips. :)
Mon 20/09/04 at 18:23
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Went a few years ago, Tamaris I think it was called.
It was funny when we went snorkling because someone bought one of those big exercise balls and we were kicking it about until someone kicked it at a topless french woman. She was shouting at him in french so no one could understand her.
The travelling was a pain - 36 hours there and 36 hours back - from the Highlands (of Scotland).

We were only there 4 and a half days though.

One of the days we went to Aqualand - a water park.
Some of the slides were amazing - if not a little dangerous
Mon 20/09/04 at 18:10
Regular
Got drunk in a playground there once. We were watched by dogs with evil eyes and questioned by lovely ladies. Got it all on tape, best 20 minutes of footage in the world.
Mon 20/09/04 at 16:38
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I heard the sand surfing was good.
Mon 20/09/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
No one?

*cries*
Mon 20/09/04 at 16:14
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
just wondering cos i may be going next year.

.....hopefully....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.