GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Offical Aberdeen Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/09/04 at 16:07
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Failed to concede a goal in single play (1 Pen) in the SPL.
7 games unbeaten
stopped Celtics 77 (I think) home game unbeaten record
2nd in the SPL
4 Points behind Celtic

Once one of the best clubs in Scotland have suffered a 10 downward spiral, but new management team of Jimmy C and Jimmy N have produced Aberdeen’s best start for almost 30 years.

The defense of McNaughton, Hart, Anderson, McGuire and Diamond – quick recovery, please, Zander :) - and Goalkeeper David Preece - have proved they are the best defense in Scotland and UK by only conceding 1 goal in 7 SPL games.

While we may not have one of the best Striking forces they can get the job done.

Please feel free to discuss: News, matches, fixtures, players, management etc. here and I will try to keep it as up-to-date as possible.

NEXT GAME:- Dons Vs Rangers – CIS Insurance Cup - Wed. BBC 1
Tue 21/12/04 at 14:44
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
619 >< AFC wrote:
> Entertaing game but not happy with the result, o well a good leauge
> place and a good Scottish Cup run to look forward too.
> Unlucky Boys. Next Year.
Which Will happen. Rangers V Celtic mean that its possibly for us to go all the way to the final and with our recent preformances of celtic, win.
:) Cummon Dons make my Year.
Wed 22/09/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Damn
Wed 22/09/04 at 21:43
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Rangers have won, what a joke, but Ball got sent off, a small consolation (SP), Aberdeen played the game so much better sould have scored a few, but thats what happens in football, which reminds me of a quote from Ultimate Soccer Manager 98 for the PC "It makes me sick, we had all the play and they had all the luck".
Just had a major row with my little brother - who supports Rangers but knows little about football - about the fact that it isn't always the better team that wins. Unhappy that Anderson, Foster or McNaughton never got man of the match, cause I thought they played well. Happy though, we have only conceded 1 goal through normal play and 2 from set pieces/pens.
Jimmy won't be too happy, but we should of scored our chances.
An all SPL Final 8, so no suprises there then, i hope Rangers draw Celtic, and Rangers WILL get knocked out of the UEFA Cup next Thursday.
Entertaing game but not happy with the result, o well a good leauge place and a good Scottish Cup run to look forward too.
Unlucky Boys. Next Year.
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:34
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Sorry Azul, I'll stop now :(
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:33
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
At the stroke of half time Rangers have opened the scoring by a Ricksen Freekick on the edge of the box after a soft tackle on Arevladse (sp) even though Aberdeen have owned the game.

F**K SAKE im P!$$3D OFF NOW

HALF TIME SCORE: ABERDEEN 0 - 1 RANGERS - RICKSEN 45'
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yeah, we're err, sort of watching it. We don't need a running commentary. And anyone who isn't watching, obviously isn't interested. So they don't need a running commentary.
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:08
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
20 mins gone:

more exciting now, both teams missing excellent chances.
Rangers more in the game now butAberdeen pushing forward more.
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:55
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Ten minutes played:
Not much, Aberdeen unlucky not to be 1 - 0 up after Mackie almost beatKlos in 1 min 30sec, but Aberdeen have pilled pressure so far, no real Rangers challange as of yet.
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:30
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
The big game kicks off in 15 mins,

I will update during the game and have a full match report tomorrow about 5.30 pm when I get home from college.

!!SHAMMON THE DONS!!

Heres the Team Lists:

Aberdeen- Preece, Hart, Anderson, McGuire, McNaughton, Foster, Severin, Tosh, Adams, Craig, Mackie.

Rangers- Klos, Ricksen, Moore, Boumsong, Arveladze, Malcolm, Khizanishvili, Vanoli, Vignal, Burke, Thompson.
Tue 21/09/04 at 12:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
MON THE DONS

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.