GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brian Clough dies aged 69"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/09/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I loved his quotes, some were hilarious.
A fine manager in his day.
Mon 27/09/04 at 10:04
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
well how lucky were Forest on sunday. Was a cracking game. Hopefully cloughie would have been happy :)
Sat 25/09/04 at 10:11
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I'm donning my three Forest kits for the next three days as a mark of respect too. First up, the Forest 97-98 away shirt, then our 02-03 training shirt, then our 95-96 away shirt.
Fri 24/09/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Max Power"
i'm going to the game on sunday, its a memorial to him, its playing his favorite songs from 12:15 at the ground.

Yes i support forest too
Fri 24/09/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Forest Fan:- Well the win last night Kinda was a start.

Hope you'll be wearing your green jumper for Sundays match against West Ham as apparantly all the away fans and Joe Kinnear will be wearing a green jumper in memory of Cloughie.

Apparantly (i dont know how true it is) that in Nottingham its hard to even find a cheap green jumper.

The naming of the A52 is a great idea considering he managed both Derby County and the Mighty Forest.
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:29
Regular
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> FF when the other half told me. I thought of you. Cloughie will be
> greatly missed by one and all

I still can't believe it, but I just hope that Forest will get their act together and bring back the glory days. Plus I hope they rename the A52 between Nottingham and Derby, 'The Brian Clough way' - as proposed.
Wed 22/09/04 at 15:29
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
good old bighead... "not the best manager, but certainly in the top1" genius.
Wed 22/09/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
FF when the other half told me. I thought of you. Cloughie will be greatly missed by one and all
Wed 22/09/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I heard it on the radio, Monday lunchtime...

'Footballing legend dies...' - "[/I]Oh, not another one, I thought to myself[/I]".

Then, I hear the name "Brian Clough"... EVERYBODY at work was suddenly effected, greatly surprised and deeply saddened by this news, which came without warning, really.

I know his name, and I knew of his major achievements with Forest and what he did with Derby, but I regret not learning more about him, until now his life has passed.

Why is it that we never come to appreciate great things and people until they're gone? It seems to be a routine trait of life.

R.I.P. Brian Clough - "the greatest manager England never had."
Wed 22/09/04 at 01:59
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
He was a brilliant player, and I'm certain that everyone will miss him.
Tue 21/09/04 at 17:21
Regular
I just sincerely hope the Forest boys get off their backsides and get themslves back in the Premiership. It would be a fitting show of determination and respect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.