GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iPod?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/09/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
My dad is swapping his Sony Erricson P900 for a 40 Gig iPod and some other phone. He's giving the iPod to me but I have no idea how they work.

So, do they just have music on them already or do you have to buy them or download them or summit?

I've read some stuff on the iPod site and it's all just flew over my head, I know there is something called iTunes which allows you to download music, it says that each song is 79p each and around £8 for an album, the thing I wanna know is how do you get the music onto your iPod?

I know some of you own iPods (I know SHEEPY does) and i'd appreciate some help and stuff.

Chow.
Sun 19/09/04 at 21:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
MP3 is a music file format. IPods store Mp3's and some stupid Apple file. Silly Apple files. You can put any mp3 on an Ipod, from CD or downloads.

To be perfectly honest, only downloading and buying an Ipod is the most stupid thing you can ever do. Downloading is for weaklings. YES, all of you. If you have lots (and lots) of CDs, you can put them on. If they are in Mp3 format.
Sun 19/09/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
cookie monster wrote:
> Yeah but you won't have the correctly shaped phallus.

Gahahahahha
Sun 19/09/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Don't use iTunes for buying music whatever you do. Since you even mentioned this I suppose you don't use those naughty free music thingys like Kazzaa Limeywire and the others

P.S. you shud
Sun 19/09/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
iPods rule. Enough said.
Sun 19/09/04 at 21:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah but you won't have the correctly shaped phallus.
Sun 19/09/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
cookie monster wrote:
> It will work, but you need the sphincter socket adaptor set.

I think it has a UK plug and stuff.
Sun 19/09/04 at 21:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It will work, but you need the sphincter socket adaptor set.
Sun 19/09/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Azul wrote:
> No!
> Don't believe him!
>
> He's LYING to you!

Shall I slit my wrists?

Or will you do it?
Sun 19/09/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
No!
Don't believe him!

He's LYING to you!
Sun 19/09/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
The guy we're selling it off of said it's the US version or something and it will still work in the UK, is this true?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.