GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone lucky enough to have Resident Evil 4?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
What's you think of it? Mine's on its way, but was wondering does it work on a Freeloader version 1.0. I heard it works with v 1.6 but haven't heard if it does with v 1.0. Anyone who can help?
Sun 16/01/05 at 17:03
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ghost Killer wrote:
> What's you think of it? Mine's on its way, but was wondering does it
> work on a Freeloader version 1.0. I heard it works with v 1.6 but
> haven't heard if it does with v 1.0. Anyone who can help?

Its been confirmed that it'll work for sure on 1.06b, dont know about the 1.0 but you should have got rid of that ages ago.
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:58
Regular
I had the option to get Resi 4 the other day.

Didn't see the point as I've still got Prime, POP 2 and 4 swords to play. And Mario Tennis and Jungle Beat are out next month.

So I'll get it when it comes out over here.
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That's quite good then. I know that other people don't mind it, but I hate disc switching. In the end the time I spend waiting for the UK release is probably the same as the time I waste swapping discs around (yes 3 MONTHS consecutive disc swappage).
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:52
Regular
"the burning sky"
gerrid wrote:
> If you need to reset or you turn the power off for 5 minutes
> you have to do it ALL again.

You dont need to reuse the disc if you use reset, which is quite nice. Who really turns the power off four 5 mins then goes back to a game? My cube would just stay on. In fact its been left on for almost a day. Tho that was the only time its been on for that length.
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:52
Regular
*Q dance*
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It is just supremely annoying. Because you can't just leave your Resi disc in there all the time and come and press the power. You want to play it but you have to take out the resi disc, find the freeloader, put in that, take it out, put in the resi disc, and THEN you can play. If you need to reset or you turn the power off for 5 minutes you have to do it ALL again. I know it sounds petty but after a while it really got to me with the Dreamcast, and put me off playing my import games. Also, it's just another thing to lose or scratch. If you want to play import games get a US GC.
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:42
Regular
I do
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It takes, what, half a minute?

And I get to KEELLL before you.

Ahar.
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Noooo, don't do it! Disc switching is balls!
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I will be ordering a Freeloader + Resi 4 tonight.

YAY!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.