GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I love you, Espanyol"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/09/04 at 21:58
Well, Real Madrid can hardly blame it on tired players and a long season now, can they.
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:25
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Also: Juventus win World cup (which was moved to a year early for unknown reasons) in bizarre new ruling allowing them to participate.

Yep.
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:24
Regular
July 2005 - European Champions Liverpool make a £500,000 plus Diao offer for Michael Owen. Newly relegated Real Madrid have no choice but to accept.

In other news: Spurs team dead in freak curling accident.
Sun 19/09/04 at 11:38
I must agree with the commentators, there is absolutely no movement off the ball.
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:43
Regular
Its hard to explain why Real have lost two games in a row. They have been awful in the past couple of games since the start of the season all over the pitch. From the strikers to the goalkeepers. Normally Real would thrash their opponents but when they won they only won by one goal this season and now they have lost two games in a row. However I wouldnt write them off this early in the season I still think that they have a good chance of winning either the la liga or the Champions league.
Sat 18/09/04 at 22:27
1-0 to Espanyol, but it could have been so much more, Real were getting thrashed. Excellent counter attacking and defending by Espanyol, for all Real's possession, they got barely any shots on goal compared to Espanyol.

And they could hardly blame the loss on Samuel's sending off, he only got sent off in the 75th minute or thereabouts.

Both teams missed a penalty as well.

Espanyol and Osasuna at the top of the table!
Sat 18/09/04 at 22:25
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
well doen owen as well

good move there.
Sat 18/09/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
What was the score?
Sat 18/09/04 at 22:22
Regular
8 bookings for madrid as well! (two for Samuel of course)

carries on much longer that pie muncher camacho will be out.
Sat 18/09/04 at 21:58
Well, Real Madrid can hardly blame it on tired players and a long season now, can they.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.