GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Danny Pugh"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/09/04 at 17:48
Regular
Leeds' super hero. How he manages it I'll never know. Manchester United gave Leeds the player as part of the deal that saw Alan Smith go to Old Trafford.

Since then Pugh, a 20 year old midfielder, has scored 5 goals for Leeds this season and is by far their top goalscorer.

In the game against Crewe, twice Crewe were ahead and twice Pugh drew the game level.

He is working incredibly hard and has been dubbed the best player in the Championship.

I tell you what, Manchester United could have done with hanging onto this youngster.
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Lil Bro wrote:
"...Michael Proctor who?"
-----

Yeah, okay, I got his name wrong...

Jonothan Spector - that's the one. :I

---

Also, on the Danny Webber thing, I learnt only today that it wasn't 'entirely' Fergie's fault that he left on a free to go goal-getting for Watford, rather than us. At some point last season, possibly before/around the time when Louis Saha arrived, he did offer Webber a new three-year extension to his current, expiring deal.

But, on the assumption he would still be behind Forlan and Solskjaer alone in the pecking order to play alongside van Nistelrooy, after 3 years in the reserves of 'waiting', he decided his time would never come.
The later signings of Alan Smith and Wayne Rooney only did more to further prove his previous predictions as nothing less than simply "spot-on".

Such a shame, I feel he could've been a great asset - certainly more-so than Forlan. I only hope Daniel Nardiello doesn't follow in the footsteps as No.3 [with the first one being David Healy].
Thu 23/09/04 at 19:46
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
Leeds v. Pompey in the 3rd round? Ooh, that games gonna be a good'un!
Wed 22/09/04 at 23:25
Regular
"es argh"
Har.

Such a pity Leeds drew le pompey in the Carling Cup.

Methinks we might play gary o'Neill and risk losing his 200% prolificness infront of goal.

evah.
Wed 22/09/04 at 18:15
Regular
Now, all you dirty Spurs fans....Still wouldn't have Silvestre in your side? I would, just to stop him outscoring Cisse in just one game.
Wed 22/09/04 at 15:54
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
lalakersrule wrote:

> Anyway yea Pugh was a top talent along with Danny Webber and i have
> no idea why Fergie let them go. We're already seeing what Webber is
> capable of at his young age and Pugh is looking very good as well.

Webber is an exceoptionl player along with ellington best forwards in Championship
Sun 19/09/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Silvestre wouldn't get into the Spurs team? MWHAHAHAHA ah you are funny sometimes. Please anybody who's ever kicked a football in the world would get in the fricking Spurs team.

Anyway yea Pugh was a top talent along with Danny Webber and i have no idea why Fergie let them go. We're already seeing what Webber is capable of at his young age and Pugh is looking very good as well.
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Silvestre, for me, plays a lot better at full back rather than in the centre of defence. When in the centre he just looks shakey, and liable to make easy mistakes, as the onus really is on him. Whereas at full back he seems more confident and pacey.

The same goes for O'Shea, he's much better at full back.
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:43
Regular
"Colourless"
Alec, Silvestre is a quality defender. One of S'Alex's best buys of recent years. He and Heinze would both make the spurs Starting XI, however Fortune.... No chance.
Sat 18/09/04 at 21:06
Regular
Plus he has silly hair. Normally I can't stand Argentinians, but Heinze's gurning face when he scored, with his silly hair flying, made me laugh. I bet Paul Scholes bullies him, poor lamb.
Sat 18/09/04 at 21:03
Regular
also all established internationals.

Gabriel heinze not established? he's just come off the back of winning the olympics and runners up in the copa america. scored on his debut for united and looks solid in the starting line up already.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.