GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chapter 19 - Killing Nadia"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway: Black Monday'.
Mon 17/01/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Shotstopper"
How do you kill Nadia on Chapter 19 ? I have been trying for weeks and I have read most cheats but nothing works ???

The game is Getaway 2 Black Monday...Just in case you are not sure what am talking about.

Help Please
Fri 28/01/05 at 12:49
Regular
"Shotstopper"
How do you kill Nadia is chapter 19 ?>??
Mon 17/01/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Shotstopper"
I have tried and tried....still get stuck. I kill all the russians but then I have only Nadia left and I have tried all kinds on things ? Nothing is working ?
Mon 17/01/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Shotstopper"
Gerbil man...good idea....I might need 2 do that eventually !
But can somebody let me know how the Fkn btch gets killed ? I have read and tried many ways ? Tks
Mon 17/01/05 at 18:05
Regular
Take Nadia to a cold street and then press X repeatedly to assault her. After pressing X for around 4 minutes, press O to say "hey lurv, lets make love tonight" After a brief FMV where she refuses, get out your massive schlong and shoot her in her face. Then repeat with a gun.

Mission Over Congratulations You Have Completed The Game.
Mon 17/01/05 at 18:01
"Tesco value"
Shoot her face, just keep shooting her silly face.

it was on this forum a little while back, go through the past topics, it's the one where she's on the rooftops isn't it?

meanwhile try these

Cheat Codes
Enter these codes at the intro movie before the main menu comes up.

Effect - Code
Health double - up, up, left, left, right, right, circle, circle, down

Infinite Ammo - up, down, left, right, triangle, up, down, left, right, square

Hidden cars
There are hidden cars all around the city but the main one,s are if u go on the map look at the very top st pancras there is a road that goes straight down with no side streets well if u go down from st pancras turn right down a hidden side street u will find a garage to save cars in and if u follow it there are lots of hidden cars and allsorts of types of terrain to test ur driving skill. also near barbican on the map to the left it looks like a fence go down one theres a lotus cop chase car .
submitted by: lionel
Mon 17/01/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Shotstopper"
How do you kill Nadia on Chapter 19 ? I have been trying for weeks and I have read most cheats but nothing works ???

The game is Getaway 2 Black Monday...Just in case you are not sure what am talking about.

Help Please

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.