GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Virtual reality"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/05/00 at 20:40
Regular
Virtual reality

I think that they should make virtual reality headsets for each console. They defiantly should have done this for Goldeneye as there couldn’t have been a better game if they had done this, and added a gun with foot pedal people would buy an n64 just to get this game, it would have been a bestseller and still been selling.
There are other games that they could have done this for like Star wars Racer, it would have been brilliant and would have almost brought the adventure to life.
This headset would make dreams come true for example as you battle Darth Maul in Phantom menace or watch Picachu defeat Mewtwo in Pokemon stadium or even do a 360 Madonna on Tony Hawks skateboarding. Think of the possibility as you kill the terrorists after running through the desert on rouge spear or be link and battle Gandorf yourself all in the comfort of there home, can you imagine the possibilities?

For now this can only remain a dream but I think that designers at places like Nintendo and Sony should be looking to bring this dream to life in the future.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 13/05/00 at 20:40
Virtual reality

I think that they should make virtual reality headsets for each console. They defiantly should have done this for Goldeneye as there couldn’t have been a better game if they had done this, and added a gun with foot pedal people would buy an n64 just to get this game, it would have been a bestseller and still been selling.
There are other games that they could have done this for like Star wars Racer, it would have been brilliant and would have almost brought the adventure to life.
This headset would make dreams come true for example as you battle Darth Maul in Phantom menace or watch Picachu defeat Mewtwo in Pokemon stadium or even do a 360 Madonna on Tony Hawks skateboarding. Think of the possibility as you kill the terrorists after running through the desert on rouge spear or be link and battle Gandorf yourself all in the comfort of there home, can you imagine the possibilities?

For now this can only remain a dream but I think that designers at places like Nintendo and Sony should be looking to bring this dream to life in the future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.