GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poison the Well Guitarist leaving."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/09/04 at 14:30
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Hardly anyone on here knows who they are but I know a couple of people do. Anyway, thats a real shame as Derek Miller was such an AWESOME guy. I have a photo of him and I at London Astoria as my MSN profile pic and we have an arm round each other. Possibly the nicest musician guy I ever met.

www.poisonthewell.com
Mon 20/09/04 at 13:05
Regular
what does HC mean ???
Mon 20/09/04 at 11:16
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Nah, he's too xHCx to drink... ;)

My band cover a PTW song. Although I'm going to Uni in London now and our guitarist is going to Southampton, and the singer and drummer are still on the Isle o Wight doing A-levels. So not too sure what's gonna happen there.
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:52
Regular
naaa, I didn't drink.
Sun 19/09/04 at 16:57
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Drink does that to you
Sun 19/09/04 at 15:03
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Did you bum?

not to my recollection.
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
best. response. ever.

and that sucks, i quite like Poison the Well..
hope their new guy is up to standard, we don't want another limp bizkit scenario. then again, poison the well were good to start with...
Sat 18/09/04 at 14:35
Regular
Did you bum?
Sat 18/09/04 at 14:30
Regular
Hardly anyone on here knows who they are but I know a couple of people do. Anyway, thats a real shame as Derek Miller was such an AWESOME guy. I have a photo of him and I at London Astoria as my MSN profile pic and we have an arm round each other. Possibly the nicest musician guy I ever met.

www.poisonthewell.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.