GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"President Terminator?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/09/04 at 11:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I read a tiny, miniscule, little article in the corner of a forgotten page of the Daily Mail the other day, saying that a bill had been passed in America to allow foreign citizens of over 20 years residence to run for the White House. But I can't find it anywhere on the web - well, not BBC News or CNN, haven't really looked that hard. Is it true though? This is exactly what was predicted when he became "The Governator" of Florida, so it shouldn't pass unnoticed. Arnie's been a legal citizen of the US of States for 21 years.

Hmmmmmmm.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg.
Sat 25/09/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Braaains"
Come on - that'd never happen. An actor will never be president - oh, wait...
Mon 20/09/04 at 15:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Arnie would make an amusing president, but i doubt he could ever be taken seriously. Although i would expect him to go a bit commando when the next arab video showing beheaded americans landed on his walnut desk.
Mon 20/09/04 at 12:50
"Darth Vader 3442321"
It is of concern that Arnie's input into the "presidential race" by Bush and Kerry, is to use his most memorable quotes in the loose context of political soundbites.

Next he'll be telling the electorate to free Mars.
Sun 19/09/04 at 19:31
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
fiƒi[oV] wrote:
> I very much doubt it - as far as I know the requirements are laid out
> in the constitution, and changing that requires such a massive effort
> that it'd take months of effort and billions in payoffs.

That reminds me of that short musical animation in The Simpsons. Remember, when they replaced Itchy and Scratchy with something more educational? Someone must.
Sun 19/09/04 at 19:23
Regular
HEH at his games.
Sun 19/09/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Rar indeed.

In 'Dave', Arnie appeared as the Chairman of the President's Council of Physical Fitness, and guess what position he holds now? It's almost spooky, if it wasn't smothered in bratwurst.

By the way, his website ([URL]http://www.schwarzenegger.com[/URL]) is so out of date. Apparently he's currently filming The 6th Day!
Sat 18/09/04 at 23:34
Regular
Demolition Man with Stallone - made 10 years ago.
I always predicted that what happened in that movie would happen, after one thing in it did happen then I heard Arnie was running for Governer.

It would rock if Arnie was president.

"Mr President, Cuban terrorists are attacking New York City"
"Prepare Air Force Von and get me my Grenade Launcher"
"Sir, you're 70 years old, they'll snap you in two"
"I have a metal endoskeleton, I vill vin"

Rar.
Sat 18/09/04 at 20:23
Regular
"\\"
I'm sure a movie set in the future mentioned him becoming the president and having a library named after him.
Sat 18/09/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
I very much doubt it - as far as I know the requirements are laid out in the constitution, and changing that requires such a massive effort that it'd take months of effort and billions in payoffs. He wont be able to afford that till at least Terminator 5.
Sat 18/09/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well he can't really do a worse job than the Terrorists poster child, Dubya.

Wondered why Rudy Guiliani doesn't run, i mean he'd probably storm it easily.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.