GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Team America: World Police"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/09/04 at 23:53
Regular
[URL]http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/team_america/[/URL]

"We will be sophisticated and employ all modern technology," said producer Scott Rudin. "We have gone well beyond the paper cutouts used in the last movie. Here, the entire cast will be made of wood!"

A marionette action film p**s taking the war on terror by the creators of South Park. This film looks fecking hilarious :D

And any film that has Michael Moore dancing around with 2 hotdogs in his hands has to be good...
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:54
Regular
"Braaains"
Reefer wrote:
> I think it'll be great.
>
> And I didn't know a Clerks sequel was in the pipeline. Fudging
> excellent! :0D

There was talk of an animated Clerks movie but Smith said he'd left the View Askewniverse behind. Until Jersey Girl bombed, that is.
Thu 23/09/04 at 21:28
Regular
"It's Almost Time"
I saw a trailer for it the other day, looks pretty funny. :)
Mon 20/09/04 at 18:59
Regular
I think it'll be great.

And I didn't know a Clerks sequel was in the pipeline. Fudging excellent! :0D
Mon 20/09/04 at 18:55
Regular
ditto.... *cough* baka
Mon 20/09/04 at 18:44
Regular
Looks like it's already getting popular. Yet another post has appeared about it ;)

Oh, and Poke, good post...*cough*
Mon 20/09/04 at 18:13
Regular
Sat 18/09/04 at 16:22
Regular
I'd like to see this when it comes out.
Sat 18/09/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It does look pish-takingly genius.
Sat 18/09/04 at 15:54
Regular
Yup, I'm sure your right about that, as in that it'll catch on. Probably when the trailers/ TV Spots start showing over here, because I guess not many really know about it. Although I'm gonna guess it's gonna be a love/hate kinda film, with the critics at least.

And sorry Myst, didn't see your last post about it.
Sat 18/09/04 at 15:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah, the third post about this and still it's not catching on with people. If you add up all the replies to the three topics...there's probably less than 10. Soon everyone we'll be crazy about this flick.

Just you wait.

Yeah, I think it's going to be great. I really can't wait for this. Team America and The Passion of The Clerks are probably my two most anticipated films. Oh and The Incredibles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.