GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Royal Mail"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/09/04 at 20:57
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Lately Ive been gettin the post at like 2PM but today they hit an all time low. I got my mail at 6.50PM thats 18.50. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Sun 19/09/04 at 10:13
Regular
Special Reserve spelt my address wrong when they sent me Burnout 3. Hehe. Still got to my house though, so it's all good, guys! :0D
Sat 18/09/04 at 22:22
Regular
"the burning sky"
Theres absolutely nothing wrong with my service in my area. I get my post about 10am, which suits me and my family just fine. Anything I order always comes within the time alloted by the site. I dont think one thing that I've ordered has come late. Well expect when I ordered from one site and the thing got lost in the post twice, and the same goes for when NGC tried to send me free games, but i put that down to lousy labelling. As when once one of the parcels arrived the address was spelt completely wrong, even the post code etc...
Sat 18/09/04 at 22:05
Regular
What happened to the original!? :0D
Sat 18/09/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
We should go on a "no receiving mail strike". Everyone in the country boards off their letter boxes, or tapes them shut to give them a taste of their own medicine. It would cause utter chaos, especially for bill payers.

Is it me, or is everything in the UK just crap! I dont know why people bother moving here.
Sat 18/09/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Yeah I know, it took 2 weeks for a game to be delivered once. I didnt even receive a CD I ordered recently. I hate the unpredictability of it all.
Sat 18/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
"hulagadoo"
its now getting beyond a joke, noone in my whole area got post today, really sucks when your waiting on your replacement copy of burnout 3!!!
Sat 18/09/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
The royal mail sucks. My postman is the most laid back postman Ive ever seen. Every morning, even when its raining, hes got the sunglasses on, with his hair perfectly groomed. Hes posted the mail on two occassions to the wrong house, I mean its not hard!
Sat 18/09/04 at 19:08
Regular
I had mine at 8-9am two years ago. Now it's never before 11:15. And my mate around the corner gets it at 9:30 :0(
Sat 18/09/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I used to get mine between 8.30 and 9.15ish, recently it's been coming at around 12. Doesn't bother me, I'm at school either way.
Sat 18/09/04 at 09:29
Regular
"Bicycle"
Damarus wrote:
> Coin wrote:
> 9-12 AM.
>
> Boo-yah.
>
> That's extremely late.
>
> P.S You do realise 12 AM is midnight don't you?

*Cries*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.