GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo 2 "skulls""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:01
Regular
ive just heard about theese, has anyone got one? or know what they do?
Sun 23/01/05 at 21:07
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Scarab gun?

Yes it is possible.

Search Google.
Sun 23/01/05 at 18:07
"Retarded List"
I heard somewhere that you can use the Scarab Cannon. Is that true?
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:15
The Old Mombasa level, where your Pelican's just crashed. Go foward past the entrance doorway, shoot the grunt but don't go down the slope as normal. Instead, you should see a slight bump out of the structure for the light; jump-duck onto it, turn to your left and jump duck onto the level above.

Walk on a bit and there's a dark narrow alleyway; go to the end and you'll see (use your flashlight) a bunch of grenades, a camera and a skull. Pick up the skull, and you have blind mode!!

There's also one in Gravemind, when teleporting up those wooshing Covenant lift things. Just hold X at the right moment. And no, I don't have that one yet.
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:12
"I love yo... lamp."
They are effectively cheats. They alter some of the physics and other parameters in game, such as the firepower from a gun, making all of them one shot kills etc. They don't do this permanently, only to the end of the level or next checkpoint or whatever. Can be fun. There's a bunch of them.
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:01
Regular
ive just heard about theese, has anyone got one? or know what they do?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.