GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Viscera and Gangrel"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/09/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Ow Yer"
wohoooooooooooooooo 2 of the best superstars ever have returned! althought it would of been a better return if they came back as the undertaker mind controled goons. but there back to take out the undertaker for not helpin them stay in WWE when the Ministry split but thats ok there back and thats all that matters.
HEY i wonder if this meens luna is comein back? :s
Fri 17/09/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Ow Yer"
wohoooooooooooooooo 2 of the best superstars ever have returned! althought it would of been a better return if they came back as the undertaker mind controled goons. but there back to take out the undertaker for not helpin them stay in WWE when the Ministry split but thats ok there back and thats all that matters.
HEY i wonder if this meens luna is comein back? :s
Fri 17/09/04 at 20:01
Regular
You retarded fag! *shrugs* I read the spoilers, but still, how ignorant.
Fri 17/09/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Oh dear. If you want to be accepted in this forum, you better mark your posts with "SPOILER" if it contains a spoiler. Duh.
I also read the taping results, so it doesn't bother me, but I am sure others are cursing you right now.
Fri 17/09/04 at 23:16
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
word is their not back full time :( i like gangrel
Sat 18/09/04 at 00:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
whether it was Edge & Christian or the Hardys version, the Brood ruled all.
Sat 18/09/04 at 00:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
DW wrote:
> You retarded fag! *shrugs* I read the spoilers, but still, how
> ignorant.

for some reason i can hear this being read in a "period drama" style of voice with a big gasp at the beginning and a pause after "still" :)

DW for president.
Sat 18/09/04 at 11:06
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
thebestbit wrote:
> word is their not back full time :( i like gangrel

Me 2 gangrel was great
Sat 18/09/04 at 11:46
Regular
"Ow Yer"
what the hell r u talkin about it was on the wwe front page and they were on smackdown!
Sat 18/09/04 at 12:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
They are saying that some people don't visit wrestling websites, such as WWE.com because they want to watch the programme without knowing what is going to happen. The results are on WWE.com on Friday which is a day before it is aired in the UK.

Results on less official websites are up on Wednesday, way before the UK airing on a Saturday.

It's just showing a little consideration to others by labelling spoiler thread with 'Spoiler' in the title. Also, the thread title shouldn't give anything away either. :)
Sat 18/09/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Ow Yer"
o ok sos about that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.