GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"End of the world? Something's going on..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/09/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Not sure if this has been said or not.

I seriously think something is going on, something like the Day After Tommorow. Weather reports have been rocketing with hurricanes, floods, flash storms, strange weather readings. Something is happening...

This year has been a strange summer, one day it's hot, the next its stormy, you may say "oh, it's english weather for you" but it's never usually like this, yeah, it rains alot, but not every other day for the whole summer.

This year, there has been loads of hurricanes! What is going on?! There used to be a couple of reports of hurricanes every other year or so, but there has been something like 5 this year already! And there is currently one right now, AND ANOTHER FOLLOWING IT?!?! IN THE SAME WEEK??!
This cant be just a coinsedence.

So many floods, all over the world there has been reports of sudden floodings. Again, usually you get the odd major flood in china or whatnot, every year or so, i've seen so many this year, i dont know when one ends and the other begins...

Oh dear. Don't know if someone has already been through this already, dont really care.

What do you think is going on? I think something is happening that the government is not telling us.
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Not sure if this has been said or not.

I seriously think something is going on, something like the Day After Tommorow. Weather reports have been rocketing with hurricanes, floods, flash storms, strange weather readings. Something is happening...

This year has been a strange summer, one day it's hot, the next its stormy, you may say "oh, it's english weather for you" but it's never usually like this, yeah, it rains alot, but not every other day for the whole summer.

This year, there has been loads of hurricanes! What is going on?! There used to be a couple of reports of hurricanes every other year or so, but there has been something like 5 this year already! And there is currently one right now, AND ANOTHER FOLLOWING IT?!?! IN THE SAME WEEK??!
This cant be just a coinsedence.

So many floods, all over the world there has been reports of sudden floodings. Again, usually you get the odd major flood in china or whatnot, every year or so, i've seen so many this year, i dont know when one ends and the other begins...

Oh dear. Don't know if someone has already been through this already, dont really care.

What do you think is going on? I think something is happening that the government is not telling us.
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:58
Alien Terrorists.
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Its called global warming.
Regular
We cheesed off those Aliens that live in the deep trenches of the ocean. Didn't you see the Abyss?
Thu 16/09/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Reason for the crap summer was because of the jet stream being lower (as in latitude) than usual, plus the hurricanes fly back across the Atlantic when they've finished with the States so we get loads of crap windy weather from them.

This year wasn't ~that~ bad with hurricanes, it started off slowly with very few, but there were a lot to finish off with, it's only slightly above average.
Thu 16/09/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Trish wrote:
> Its called global warming.

But the world is warming up naturally, it's advanced global warming.

I hate Geography, it's scared me.
Thu 16/09/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
what happened in The Day After Tomorrow could never happen that quickly. They took a few thousand years of what could happen and compressed it. They have had 4 major hurricanes compared to 2 normally. Chances are will be 2 or less next year. Besides i wouldn't worry, we live in nice england where we don't get nasty weather. note *god only sends tornadoes and hurricanes against countries he/she doesn't like*
Thu 16/09/04 at 23:06
Regular
oooooh, savage planet is on ITV now if anyones interested.
Thu 16/09/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Selected"
Semajál wrote:
> *god only sends tornadoes and hurricanes against countries he/she
> doesn't like*

thats a bit rubbish
Fri 17/09/04 at 03:30
Regular
"8==="
Crap summer?

Heh speak for yourselves. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.