GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC10 – Dealing With Aliens"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/09/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Better Than You"
SSC10 – Dealing With Aliens

So they sent me to this place.

They said I will have fun.

They said it would be interesting.

They said I was the best for the job.

By the looks of things only one part of that seems true and that’s me being the best for the job, but the trouble is I’m stuck with these two idiots helping me, Dink and Donk, the two dumbest, smart clown beings, I say this as they are clever but so immature.

All these aliens keep looking at me in a strange way, like we’re supposed to be the aliens and not them, plus it’s hard to walk with both bum cheeks hurting from landing. Oh yes landing, how pleasurable but painful. Well you know Earth is right under Clownland yes, well we put very protective bum guards for the jump off to land on Earth. The ride was fun, but my protector sort of had a puncture in so when I landed it hurt. It hurt very much, but I’ll live, I’ve done a lot worse.

I suppose you want to know why I am here, only few people know that but I’ll let you in on it too. Well Clownland has always been interested in this Earth place, never been too bothered my self, but apparently they say there are aliens there, well here now, but seen as though I am the most reliable clown they sent me here to find out and there does seem to be aliens here and now that means I have to deal with these aliens and bring back some sources or some thing.

Now back to now and I’m walking down this street, which is full of alien passers by, and Dink and Donk tagging along. There is some thing seriously up with these aliens. Firstly their fashion sense, why do they wear jeans and sleeve less tops and things, what’s up with a traditional white t-shirt with a chequered dungaree? Then there shoes, how small are they, I mean I though I had small feet with a size five but them, they must have some thing like size minus 15 or some thing. Also their hair, what’s up with the different styles and having yellow, brown and black hair, frizzy red, green or blue hair is so much better. And their honkers, how weird they and so small and cone shaped, what a weird shape. Finally their skin colour, I won’t go into that apart from it is like a peach colour or some thing, well I suppose they are aliens.

Ouch! Oh no. My shoes have a split in and a stone just got in and now I have a cut on my foot. I suppose I’ll have to buy some new ones from a shoe shop if there is any around here. Look, there’s a shop called Clownwear, the aliens must have heard about us before, I’ll go have a look for some shoes in there. “Dink, Donk come on.” They are following me, but keep lagging behind as they are interested in many things. Any way, this shop is rather weird, well not the things in it, as the things are what are normal items for clowns, but how do these aliens know about what clowns wear, have etc. Any how, they seem too sell shoes, but not a wide range.

I got these nice shiny red ones, although they do seem to squeak a bit. Oh no, some thing had caught Dink and Donk’s eyes on the way out of the shop; I’ll go and see what it is. It’s seems to be some sort of poster. Circus at the top of the tower? What’s all that about? Well apparently they are looking for clowns to perform. Well I don’t get it, they want aliens to act like us, are we that famous? Well I’ll get Dink and Donk to put their name down, then we can get some alien resources and get off back home as quickly as we can.

Well after the umpteenth time I have asked different aliens we have finally found our way to ‘the top of the tower’ and Dink and Donk are being told what to do by this nasty looking alien, who is making me stand out side of the door. Pfft now I have to sit with a load of other aliens in seats while watching this circus crap. Oh no, how put on are these clowns, they are trying to hard to be like us. The clumsiness is so obvious.

Just nosing around I have seen that the alien females I have noticed that they are rather skinny. I mean don’t you want a bit of fat to grab on to when you, oh look Dink and Donk are on stage. They are so class compared to the other acts, as I think I have got this circus business. I just think it’s a load of idiots that have a job of making a fool out of themselves, or some thing along the lines of that.

Finally, the show is over, I am now out of my misery. Better go see Dink and Donk. “Hey Mister” I turned around to see what was calling and if it was for me and it was actually for me, that female alien who was walking on the string in the circus. Dink and Donk were following behind her. “What do you want?” I replied “Dink, Donk hurry up”. The alien started speaking again, “I’ve heard that you want to take me away to examine me.” Oh right that’s why it wanted me, I’ll reply now “Err. . .Yes that’s right, come along with us.”

She started following, but the little plump alien, who was talking to Dink and Donk before, has stopped us all. Man how can you not have hair on your head? Surely that’s impossible. “Stop right there,” he says to us “your not going any where, you signed up to this, so now I own you.” That’s strange, I never signed any thing. “Excuse me sir, but. . .” These two big fat aliens stood over me so I stopped talking and started to whistle innocently like I hadn’t said any thing. “You four are coming with us.” I looked up and it was the one with stupid facial hair speaking, who does he think he is. What? He has just got hold of me and the female alien and the other has a hold on Dink and Donk. They are dragging us away. The cheekiness and rudeness of these aliens. Although I will be clever and keep my mouth shut.

Great, now I’m sat in a cage, locked up with the female alien and Dink and Donk are in another across the other side of the room. When will it stop yapping away at me? I like the sound of my own voice. I will start speaking. I’ll tell it about Clownland, as I can not think of any thing else to talk about. “Let me tell you about some thing now. . .

I have now finished telling her about Clownland and she is now going on about how not all human beings, she said that is what they are called, aren’t all nasty like the plump dude, she said most of them are nice and friendly, it is just the odd few who are evil. Also. . . What the? Dink and Donk are here, oh look they’ve picked the lock. One of those tricks I taught them in their training. I was too busy chatting away to think of that. Oh good they’ve let us out. “Come you three,” I tell them “now’s the time to run!” We all set off running out of the fire exit, oh no, bad idea, the alarm has gone off. We are still running as stopping is the dumbest thing ever, like they some times do on Clown Watch, but anyway I’m going to blow up our balloons to fly us back home, but first “Oi, human, you go in a different direction and we’ll fly back home, good bye” She ran off, whilst saying “Good bye, and come back and visit some time” “We will” I shouted back then started to blow up our balloons.

Oh no, here come the evils. That’ll do, “Dink, Donk prepare to take off.” And we started to rise back up to Clownland on the balloons. Oh no the two hard aliens have a hold of Dink and Donk’s legs. Oi, now the plump alien is holding on to my leg. “Dink, Donk time to use our handcuffs.” I told them. The three of us got out our pair of handcuffs, which we brought just in case and managed to handcuff one of our legs to their wrist so they’re coming home with us. Ha, look at them struggle and cry out as we fly back to our beloved Clownland.

So all in all, that was a quite successful mission. We got alien resources, we found out a lot about them. We had a little quest in the circus and got our revenge in the end. I got a new friend. And mainly we will be loved back home.
Sun 19/09/04 at 09:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Good, but I thought you made it sound quite simple by over using the phrase "Oh look... Oh no... Oh my..." etc. Also I found the dialogue quite hard to follow, paragraphing it would have been easier for me. But overall, yeah, for your first attempt at the SSCs very good. And I enjoyed you describing of the aliens near the beginning, quite some picture. :D
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:56
Regular
"not dead"
This made me laugh in places (for the right reasons). The idea is a strong one, and has plenty of comic potential.

I was a bit disappointed with the chosen tense, with everything happening in the present tense - in the now, if you want. The line "Now back to now" is beyond awkward. It would have been better (in my opinion) if told in a more reflective manner in the past tense.
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
.....................please not that in brackets after the name of this section is "INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION"
Thu 16/09/04 at 18:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
Nicely written and the simplicity heightened the enjoyment and flow - coupled with a nice idea it was a good read. You're improving mate.
Thu 16/09/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Nice, light and humorous and written with simplicity - thought that was well done as it shows the alien's limited understanding of Earth.
Now read mine!
Thu 16/09/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Better Than You"
SSC10 – Dealing With Aliens

So they sent me to this place.

They said I will have fun.

They said it would be interesting.

They said I was the best for the job.

By the looks of things only one part of that seems true and that’s me being the best for the job, but the trouble is I’m stuck with these two idiots helping me, Dink and Donk, the two dumbest, smart clown beings, I say this as they are clever but so immature.

All these aliens keep looking at me in a strange way, like we’re supposed to be the aliens and not them, plus it’s hard to walk with both bum cheeks hurting from landing. Oh yes landing, how pleasurable but painful. Well you know Earth is right under Clownland yes, well we put very protective bum guards for the jump off to land on Earth. The ride was fun, but my protector sort of had a puncture in so when I landed it hurt. It hurt very much, but I’ll live, I’ve done a lot worse.

I suppose you want to know why I am here, only few people know that but I’ll let you in on it too. Well Clownland has always been interested in this Earth place, never been too bothered my self, but apparently they say there are aliens there, well here now, but seen as though I am the most reliable clown they sent me here to find out and there does seem to be aliens here and now that means I have to deal with these aliens and bring back some sources or some thing.

Now back to now and I’m walking down this street, which is full of alien passers by, and Dink and Donk tagging along. There is some thing seriously up with these aliens. Firstly their fashion sense, why do they wear jeans and sleeve less tops and things, what’s up with a traditional white t-shirt with a chequered dungaree? Then there shoes, how small are they, I mean I though I had small feet with a size five but them, they must have some thing like size minus 15 or some thing. Also their hair, what’s up with the different styles and having yellow, brown and black hair, frizzy red, green or blue hair is so much better. And their honkers, how weird they and so small and cone shaped, what a weird shape. Finally their skin colour, I won’t go into that apart from it is like a peach colour or some thing, well I suppose they are aliens.

Ouch! Oh no. My shoes have a split in and a stone just got in and now I have a cut on my foot. I suppose I’ll have to buy some new ones from a shoe shop if there is any around here. Look, there’s a shop called Clownwear, the aliens must have heard about us before, I’ll go have a look for some shoes in there. “Dink, Donk come on.” They are following me, but keep lagging behind as they are interested in many things. Any way, this shop is rather weird, well not the things in it, as the things are what are normal items for clowns, but how do these aliens know about what clowns wear, have etc. Any how, they seem too sell shoes, but not a wide range.

I got these nice shiny red ones, although they do seem to squeak a bit. Oh no, some thing had caught Dink and Donk’s eyes on the way out of the shop; I’ll go and see what it is. It’s seems to be some sort of poster. Circus at the top of the tower? What’s all that about? Well apparently they are looking for clowns to perform. Well I don’t get it, they want aliens to act like us, are we that famous? Well I’ll get Dink and Donk to put their name down, then we can get some alien resources and get off back home as quickly as we can.

Well after the umpteenth time I have asked different aliens we have finally found our way to ‘the top of the tower’ and Dink and Donk are being told what to do by this nasty looking alien, who is making me stand out side of the door. Pfft now I have to sit with a load of other aliens in seats while watching this circus crap. Oh no, how put on are these clowns, they are trying to hard to be like us. The clumsiness is so obvious.

Just nosing around I have seen that the alien females I have noticed that they are rather skinny. I mean don’t you want a bit of fat to grab on to when you, oh look Dink and Donk are on stage. They are so class compared to the other acts, as I think I have got this circus business. I just think it’s a load of idiots that have a job of making a fool out of themselves, or some thing along the lines of that.

Finally, the show is over, I am now out of my misery. Better go see Dink and Donk. “Hey Mister” I turned around to see what was calling and if it was for me and it was actually for me, that female alien who was walking on the string in the circus. Dink and Donk were following behind her. “What do you want?” I replied “Dink, Donk hurry up”. The alien started speaking again, “I’ve heard that you want to take me away to examine me.” Oh right that’s why it wanted me, I’ll reply now “Err. . .Yes that’s right, come along with us.”

She started following, but the little plump alien, who was talking to Dink and Donk before, has stopped us all. Man how can you not have hair on your head? Surely that’s impossible. “Stop right there,” he says to us “your not going any where, you signed up to this, so now I own you.” That’s strange, I never signed any thing. “Excuse me sir, but. . .” These two big fat aliens stood over me so I stopped talking and started to whistle innocently like I hadn’t said any thing. “You four are coming with us.” I looked up and it was the one with stupid facial hair speaking, who does he think he is. What? He has just got hold of me and the female alien and the other has a hold on Dink and Donk. They are dragging us away. The cheekiness and rudeness of these aliens. Although I will be clever and keep my mouth shut.

Great, now I’m sat in a cage, locked up with the female alien and Dink and Donk are in another across the other side of the room. When will it stop yapping away at me? I like the sound of my own voice. I will start speaking. I’ll tell it about Clownland, as I can not think of any thing else to talk about. “Let me tell you about some thing now. . .

I have now finished telling her about Clownland and she is now going on about how not all human beings, she said that is what they are called, aren’t all nasty like the plump dude, she said most of them are nice and friendly, it is just the odd few who are evil. Also. . . What the? Dink and Donk are here, oh look they’ve picked the lock. One of those tricks I taught them in their training. I was too busy chatting away to think of that. Oh good they’ve let us out. “Come you three,” I tell them “now’s the time to run!” We all set off running out of the fire exit, oh no, bad idea, the alarm has gone off. We are still running as stopping is the dumbest thing ever, like they some times do on Clown Watch, but anyway I’m going to blow up our balloons to fly us back home, but first “Oi, human, you go in a different direction and we’ll fly back home, good bye” She ran off, whilst saying “Good bye, and come back and visit some time” “We will” I shouted back then started to blow up our balloons.

Oh no, here come the evils. That’ll do, “Dink, Donk prepare to take off.” And we started to rise back up to Clownland on the balloons. Oh no the two hard aliens have a hold of Dink and Donk’s legs. Oi, now the plump alien is holding on to my leg. “Dink, Donk time to use our handcuffs.” I told them. The three of us got out our pair of handcuffs, which we brought just in case and managed to handcuff one of our legs to their wrist so they’re coming home with us. Ha, look at them struggle and cry out as we fly back to our beloved Clownland.

So all in all, that was a quite successful mission. We got alien resources, we found out a lot about them. We had a little quest in the circus and got our revenge in the end. I got a new friend. And mainly we will be loved back home.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.