GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perhaps the funniest thing Dubya has said so far..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/09/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
"Mr Bush says the forces of democracy can only succeed by upholding the principles of democracy."

Hmm...that must be why he stole an election (though sadly it's looking like he won't need to do that this time round...), ignored the rule of law in authorising his Iraqi land grab, and generally reduced the liberties of the American people.
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Paradox: wrote:
> You really dont think Kerry has a chance?

I think he blew what chance he had when he got up and said *reporting for duty*

The Democrats are kind of like the Tories in a way, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. They've probably found the only guy in America that actually makes Bush look like someone worth voting for.
Fri 17/09/04 at 08:06
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Or just alt...
Fri 17/09/04 at 07:51
Regular
"SOUP!"
You really dont think Kerry has a chance?

Oh and Fozz, © - have a propper copyright symbol

(you hold ctrl + alt and press 0169 on the number pad)
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I think the funniest thing bush said was "we are a part of europe" I cant quite remember the context though. it was something alone the lines of "We cooperate with Nato, we are a part of nato, we work closely with europe, we are a part of europe"
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
www.krefties.tk

Just added a good article on Bushy. Pretty funny. Not much of an article, more of a thing.
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
oh no...not ANOTHER bush discussion. FINE..heres my essay about bush:

An essay on George W. Bush

The subject of George W. Bush is a controversial issue. Advancments in George W. Bush can be linked to many areas. Given that its influence pervades our society, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Inevitably George W. Bush is often misunderstood by the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of George W. Bush to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. The immortal and indispensable phrase ‘honesty is the best policy’ [1] could have been making a reference to George W. Bush, but probably not. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course George W. Bush raises the question 'why?'

Did I mention how lovely George W. Bush is? To put it simply, people like George W. Bush.

Economic Factors

Derived from 'oikonomikos,' which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with George W. Bush. We will begin by looking at the Fish-Out-Of-Water model of economics.

Transport
Costs
¦ `
¦ `
¦ ` `
¦-------------------
George W. Bush

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of George W. Bush, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Clearly transport costs world wide are driven entirely by George W. Bush. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

Politics was once a game featuring competitors from elite classes. Politicians find it difficult to choose between what has become known in politics as - 'The two ways' - the two, equally popular approaches to George W. Bush. If the reader is unaware of these, they need only to turn on the television, or pick up a newspaper or popular magazine.

In the words of that most brilliant mind Bartholomew Bootlegger 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] What a fantastic quote. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of George W. Bush to politics is 'participation'.

One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires George W. Bush, and what's more human than politics?
Conclusion

To reiterate, George W. Bush has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live. It questions, brought up a generation and always chips in.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Whoopi Travolta: 'George W. Bush is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!' [3]

--------------------------

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.

[2] Bootlegger - Take It! - 1961 Viva Books

[3] Your guide to George W. Bush - Issue 98 - T36 Publishing
Thu 16/09/04 at 18:54
Regular
And, to be fair to him, it's not an easy thing to do.
Thu 16/09/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
munn wrote:
> Dubya is not a funny man.

Well, not when you remember he's the one running a nation of millions of people anyway, and is considered to be one of, if not the most powerful man in the world.
Thu 16/09/04 at 15:38
Regular
Dubya is not a funny man.
Thu 16/09/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I thought him choking on a pretzel and smashing his face was excellent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.