GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Henna Tattoos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/09/04 at 13:42
Regular
"lets go back"
I've just ordered some hanna tattoo paste to give myself some fake tattoos. I'm too fickle to get a real one so this seems like the best option. I can change the designs and only have it there when i want it.

What I want to know is how long do they last for? The site says they last for a few weeks but they obviously wont say their product is rubbish. So what is the truth? Have you had one, and how long did it last?

Also any ideas on designs i can do? I might as well try a few different things seen as its not permanent.
Thu 16/09/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
When you get a tattoo they recommend using baby lotion on it, I believe the same applies to henna tattoos to make them last a bit longer.
Thu 16/09/04 at 23:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You should test an area of your skin first for an alergic reaction, otherwise you could get into trouble.
Thu 16/09/04 at 18:36
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
I had one ages ago, mine lasted for about 2 weeks.
Thu 16/09/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Henna tatoos are for girls and she-males.
Thu 16/09/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Answer his questions then, Tilta.

A har de har.
Thu 16/09/04 at 16:25
Regular
Henna tatoos are for girls and she-males.
Thu 16/09/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Henna ones can last a few days to a few weeks depending on how much you wash and the quality of the stuff used. Also the ammount used and how long you keep it on can be factors.
Thu 16/09/04 at 13:58
Regular
"lets go back"
I could draw a huge willy then when I tell girls that its 12 inches i wont be lying.
Thu 16/09/04 at 13:46
Regular
Draw a willy.

Sorry, that was immature.

There was a henna tattoo place in Florida who said their tats lasted up to 3 weeks. They were quite popular too.
Thu 16/09/04 at 13:42
Regular
"lets go back"
I've just ordered some hanna tattoo paste to give myself some fake tattoos. I'm too fickle to get a real one so this seems like the best option. I can change the designs and only have it there when i want it.

What I want to know is how long do they last for? The site says they last for a few weeks but they obviously wont say their product is rubbish. So what is the truth? Have you had one, and how long did it last?

Also any ideas on designs i can do? I might as well try a few different things seen as its not permanent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.