GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wannabe a model?!?! I do!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/09/04 at 12:02
Regular
I am the happiest girl!! I have found a model competition open to all ages (over 16!) all heights and all shapes, sizes and colours!!! It's in conjunction with www.envenio.com, Yahoo! and Storm models! As I result I registered with envenio and got a modelling job and a filming gig with Sky One!!! I'm telling the WORLD!!! Register with the modelsearch - it's dead quick and easy and register with Envenio if Storm don't want you!!
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:02
Regular
I am the happiest girl!! I have found a model competition open to all ages (over 16!) all heights and all shapes, sizes and colours!!! It's in conjunction with www.envenio.com, Yahoo! and Storm models! As I result I registered with envenio and got a modelling job and a filming gig with Sky One!!! I'm telling the WORLD!!! Register with the modelsearch - it's dead quick and easy and register with Envenio if Storm don't want you!!
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sinead - Company director, Envenio.
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:15
Regular
Somehow I don't think the modelling world would fully appreciate my disfigured body.
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:21
Regular
As you can see, Bulletts already got his clothes off.
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:26
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Sinead - Company director, Envenio.

Just to make you look like a total idiot, I called envenio and their company director is a guy. called Paul.
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:29
Regular
He doesn't look like a total idiot to me - but that's probably because I can't see him.
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:56
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
So, total newbies can now insult us regulars...WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?

Oh, congrats miss o'connor.
Thu 16/09/04 at 13:09
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Sinead wrote:
> I am the happiest girl!! I have found a model competition open to all
> ages (over 16!) all heights and all shapes, sizes and colours!!! <- it clearly states anyone, of any shape. Does interest me the way people seem to think people on a gaming sorta forum would be interested. Ah well. *has a look at site out of politeness* ooo its purple.
Thu 16/09/04 at 13:09
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
witch-king wrote:
> So, total newbies can now insult us regulars...WHAT IS THE WORLD
> COMING TO?
>
> Oh, congrats miss o'connor.

generally anyone who has been around for 900 days or less is open to insulting from me. Ah how i miss my account.
Thu 16/09/04 at 14:25
Regular
Ah, the superficial world of modelling, it's a cruel mistress. You'd better start throwing up now if you're to look 'nicer' than all those twiglets they have on the catwalks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.