GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The chronicles of Riddick"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/09/04 at 10:32
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Just seen the new film and absolutely loved it! Fitted in brilliantly with 'Pitch black' and the xbox game 'escape from butcher bay'(The game acts as a prequel to both films).

I personally loved Pitch Black. It was rivetting, entertaining, fresh and original right from the start. loads of action, good narrative and some really great characters too, so I was really pleased to hear about the sequal. The film picks up several years after Riddick, Jack and the holy man escape from the eclipsed system. Riddick has now isolated himself on a remote ice world as to protect the other survivors of the massacre that happend in pitch black, The holy man has now reached new mecca, a newly discovered planet that lies on the edge of the universe and Jack has gone of in search of riddick once more only to get into some serious trouble and thrown in a triple max security prison. A fierce evil force is now sweeping through the galaxy destroying all plantes that they come across and converting the inhabitants into their own faith. riddick is hunted down my a merc ship on his ice world where he discovers that a bounty has once again been placed on his head. He decides to leave in his newly aquired merc shup in order to remove the bounty, and so he becomes intwined in the battle to supress the necromangers as they prepare to destroy new mecca.

It is a truly great action film with some brilliant sequences and innovative ideas just like its predesecor. It is however a little slow at times but it is definately worth seeing if you were remotely entertained by pitch black.
They have left it nicely for a sequal and i think there will be several more riddick based films to come.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Thu 16/09/04 at 10:32
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Just seen the new film and absolutely loved it! Fitted in brilliantly with 'Pitch black' and the xbox game 'escape from butcher bay'(The game acts as a prequel to both films).

I personally loved Pitch Black. It was rivetting, entertaining, fresh and original right from the start. loads of action, good narrative and some really great characters too, so I was really pleased to hear about the sequal. The film picks up several years after Riddick, Jack and the holy man escape from the eclipsed system. Riddick has now isolated himself on a remote ice world as to protect the other survivors of the massacre that happend in pitch black, The holy man has now reached new mecca, a newly discovered planet that lies on the edge of the universe and Jack has gone of in search of riddick once more only to get into some serious trouble and thrown in a triple max security prison. A fierce evil force is now sweeping through the galaxy destroying all plantes that they come across and converting the inhabitants into their own faith. riddick is hunted down my a merc ship on his ice world where he discovers that a bounty has once again been placed on his head. He decides to leave in his newly aquired merc shup in order to remove the bounty, and so he becomes intwined in the battle to supress the necromangers as they prepare to destroy new mecca.

It is a truly great action film with some brilliant sequences and innovative ideas just like its predesecor. It is however a little slow at times but it is definately worth seeing if you were remotely entertained by pitch black.
They have left it nicely for a sequal and i think there will be several more riddick based films to come.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.