GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Hunt supporters enter House Of Commons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Five pro hunt supporters managed ot get into the House Of Commons as the bill banning hunting was debated. There have been clashes with police outside and a few reported serious injruries in the fighting.

The bill to ban hunting has been passed by the House of Commons (not exact numbers)

So whats your position on hunting with hounds? Personally i don't see any problem. More animals are killed on the roads than by all the hunts in the country. Foxes arn't exactly endangered, and mabey with a few thousand years of hunting will be clever enough not to get caught. Like super foxs.
Wed 15/09/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Better Than You"
Some of the rebeller people that were out side were all blooded up, they deserved it.
Wed 15/09/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Be nice to have a debate about this without it turning into mindless flaming.

Very true, It is surpriseing they managed to get where they did in the house of commons. Admitadly they would have been screened so would not have been able to carry any weapons/bombs but it is still a serious security breach.

Does anyone know the last war the americans actually did win btw? i can't offhand think of anything other than WWII and that was certainly not won by americans alone.
Wed 15/09/04 at 18:28
Regular
hmm deja vu
Wed 15/09/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I personally couldn't care either way, but it's entertaining to see a bunch of toffs rucking with the police. No doubt they'll blame commie elements that want to use it as an excuse, but it was pro-hunters that broke into Parliment and were rubbish.

Ban fox hunting or let it continue, there are more important issues to deal with.
I will say this though: If anybody thinks this will actually be banned, and not just overturned in lengthy arguments in the House of Lords/High Court etc, then you're beautifully naive.

This is just a smokescreen designed to take your attention away from mounting deathtolls in a "war" we "won" last May, N Korea exploding mountains and Iran happily creating yellow uranium cake for it's "peaceful" nuclear programme, against the strong protestation of most other countries.
So don't worry about that stuff, be concerned with Lord Huffenpuff and his family letting beagles savage foxes.
Wed 15/09/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Five pro hunt supporters managed ot get into the House Of Commons as the bill banning hunting was debated. There have been clashes with police outside and a few reported serious injruries in the fighting.

The bill to ban hunting has been passed by the House of Commons (not exact numbers)

So whats your position on hunting with hounds? Personally i don't see any problem. More animals are killed on the roads than by all the hunts in the country. Foxes arn't exactly endangered, and mabey with a few thousand years of hunting will be clever enough not to get caught. Like super foxs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.