GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goldie Lookin' Chain"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 11:18
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Humour and music: not usually a great mix (excepting The Grumbleweeds, of course), but what do's you's thinks of GLC?

Album came out this week. I'm totally skint so didn't get it, but I do have about half of it on a promo. I think it's hilarious, we need more Welsh draw-head rap collectives. Safe. I managed to not be very aware of them at Glasto so didn't go and see them there and really wish I had.

The website's a laugh too, though not for kids so you younger ones aren't allowed to enter. Shame.
Fri 17/09/04 at 16:50
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> You may have already said this but scrolling down is effort. Did they
> do some song about someone's mum having a penis? My mate went through
> a phase of quoting "your mommas got a penis, her ball sick
> jiggling to the beat of her feet" or something like that lol.
> Interesting.

They did a load of quite strange tracks "back in the day" as I like to call it. Still remember hearing them on the radio years ago. Don't remember nothing about that song though ;-) Sorry.
Fri 17/09/04 at 15:08
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
You may have already said this but scrolling down is effort. Did they do some song about someone's mum having a penis? My mate went through a phase of quoting "your mommas got a penis, her ball sick jiggling to the beat of her feet" or something like that lol. Interesting.
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:21
Regular
Tell me about it, driving upto Birmingham this weekend, not for 1Big Weekend which is going to be a nightmare to get anywhere. Anyone going?
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Freeola & GetDotted wrote:
> Did anyone manage to get to listen to the Chris Moyles show on Radio 1
> with "Mouldy Looking Stain" and "Dogs Don't Kill
> People, Rabbit's Do"?!

They are doing it live over the "one big weekend". I prefer their take on FF's "michael"

"you're the Bolton that's michael" :)
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Freeola & GetDotted wrote:
> Did anyone manage to get to listen to the Chris Moyles show on Radio 1
> with "Mouldy Looking Stain" and "Dogs Don't Kill
> People, Rabbit's Do"?!

They are doing it live over the "one big weekend". I prefer their take on FF's "Micheal" :)
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:13
Regular
Did anyone manage to get to listen to the Chris Moyles show on Radio 1 with "Mouldy Looking Stain" and "Dogs Don't Kill People, Rabbit's Do"?!
Thu 16/09/04 at 18:25
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Ha ha, and all to the strains of Clapton's Behind The Mask. Genius, likes.
Thu 16/09/04 at 17:56
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
All i can say is your motha gota p**is
Thu 16/09/04 at 10:51
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
You knows it.
Thu 16/09/04 at 00:19
Regular
"Bicycle"
It's pretty good...

Apart from it being rap 'n' all...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.