GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hillfish"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/09/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Calm Down please. You have already annoyed loads of people in the Nintendo forum.

Thank You.
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Calm Down please. You have already annoyed loads of people in the Nintendo forum.

Thank You.
Wed 15/09/04 at 19:01
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
im sorry ok, i got a little excited cause all i want is 2 win a game... im desparate. But if im gettin on peoples nerves i will only do about 1 every 2 days!
Wed 15/09/04 at 19:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
posting an abundance of crap won't win you a game. go write some reviews or something.
Wed 15/09/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
To win a game for a post, it has to be imformative, of a decent length and written in impeccable English. Posts in the WWE forum rarely win so it's better to not try and win and just try to join in a discussion. Look over some posts that have won and you get the general idea of what is needed.
Wed 15/09/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Grandprix, you said a GAD is rarely given for a post in the WWE forum, has one EVER been given? I didn't think one had been.
Wed 15/09/04 at 20:51
Regular
Raven-ous wrote:
> Grandprix, you said a GAD is rarely given for a post in the WWE forum,
> has one EVER been given? I didn't think one had been.

I believe one of Grandprix's classic Hardcore matches won Gameaday, once.

I might be wrong...
Wed 15/09/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You are very right, DW. I won with a Hardcore match that I wrote. I think Ice Blaster won ages ago for a Extra GAD competition run in this forum about something I can't remember and Cong Man won with Wrestlemania 100 or something similar. That's the only ones I can remember.
Wed 15/09/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Grandprix wrote:
> To win a game for a post, it has to be imformative, of a decent length
> and written in impeccable English.

Does it? Wonder what happened when i won it then :-D
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If you set the bar high, it gives people something to aim for. You've just ruined it now. :)
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ooops sorry, ermmmm what i meant is that i had a ghost writer do my GAD post, that's why i won it. Obviously my poor standards of posts would never win usually

Will that do GP? Have i covered it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.