GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"rambling on about nothing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/05/01 at 21:11
Regular
hey, we all do it, ramble on about nuttin, so here i go, whats her name, i forget said that im a newbie because i dont rite 7500 in 300 posts, so here i am trying to cram it all into one, ok fairly unlikely and i dont think i can be bothered to go on for a while on a friday night were i9 have better things to do like homework, sorry had to get it in somewere..i hate homework really people.

This forum is about No mercy and WWF in genral so lets talk about it(or il bore you with it if ya aint kipping yet!)
No mercy , great game, never gets boring and takes some time to complete, actually i almost completed it got annopyed and erased it!!! ok im thick! and now im stuck on the....womens belt i dunno how and i dunno why but i cant get three blocks!! never casued me a problem last time!! i did though manage to do the survival the other day, i was kinda proud(as much as you can be on a game)

My mate said he completed it and he got a TLC match (this is on No mercy), ive heard that this doesnt happen, but he is convincing me its true, i now regret deleting my game. but if anyone has completed no mercy and can kill this rumour for me, ill be happy to here from you

So whos asleep now..?

WWF current situation well i think with the rock gone tis kinda dull, no one around to take a stunner(c'mon nobody takes a stunner like the rock does HE FLIES!) kanes arm injury is doing my head in now, and it was sooo good to see undertaker do some damage to the 'power tripers'!

So hands up whos doing or should be revsing, i tried but its a pain, and boring, but hey if i get 4 GCSE's out of it i cant complain, then i can get on with my website, if ya aint visited it yet WHY NOT, here you go no excuses now! http://dommega.homestead.com/dom.html there youi go, its about my wrestler and the stable we are in in lulkes BXC, if ya aint joined that yet WHY NOT, theres a link on my website, join coz its a great laff..

not much more to say, if ya aint posted a no mercy wrestler on the 'king of the ring' post hurry up and do so, ill try and get the results As soon as possible, well ill try and get some more posts soon, speak ta ya all later chris

email: [email protected] and add me if ya want to msn messenger.
Mon 07/05/01 at 20:05
Regular
Yep!!
Mon 07/05/01 at 20:03
Regular
Yep!!
Sat 05/05/01 at 21:22
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
No-one cares. Freak!!!!!!
Sat 05/05/01 at 21:12
Regular
I AM EEEVIL!!
Sat 05/05/01 at 17:19
Regular
"Back in black"
it is very true
Sat 05/05/01 at 17:09
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
The internet is a wonderful thing.
Sat 05/05/01 at 17:01
Regular
"Back in black"
it the question 'can he be bothered' ill try but hey its only the internet!
Sat 05/05/01 at 17:00
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Takes alot of work bein a regular.can chizzyt be bothered
Sat 05/05/01 at 16:11
To become a regular that is
Sat 05/05/01 at 16:09
300 posts and 7500 words. Both categories have to be satisfied. According to Tony.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.