GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Broadband Providers - Need help choosing..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 21:26
Righty'o...

I currently have Broadband and am paying £28 for a 512k connection. I want to upgrade to a 1MB connection at around £30, as this is the best one I've found so far - BT Yahoo for £30 a month with a 30GB usage allowance. I would choose this option but the 30GB usage is something that worries me.

How much is this really... I play online a lot on the X-Box and PS2 plus Im online loads updating my websites and what not. The usage allowance is just something that worries me as I dont want to get cut off or have to pay any more than what I need to.

So, my question is... Where can I get a 1MB broadband connection without the usage allowance for cheap/er?

Anyone got any other suggestions for a reliable provider?

Cheers dudes
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:26
Righty'o...

I currently have Broadband and am paying £28 for a 512k connection. I want to upgrade to a 1MB connection at around £30, as this is the best one I've found so far - BT Yahoo for £30 a month with a 30GB usage allowance. I would choose this option but the 30GB usage is something that worries me.

How much is this really... I play online a lot on the X-Box and PS2 plus Im online loads updating my websites and what not. The usage allowance is just something that worries me as I dont want to get cut off or have to pay any more than what I need to.

So, my question is... Where can I get a 1MB broadband connection without the usage allowance for cheap/er?

Anyone got any other suggestions for a reliable provider?

Cheers dudes
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:29
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You couldn't have been looking too hard if that was the best you found.

PlusNet do unlimited 1mb for £29.99
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:41
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
NTL have 750k for £24.99 or 1.5mb for £37.99 there both uncapped.
Mon 13/09/04 at 22:01
I did say so far :D

Yep, didn't look much thought it would be better all round to get advice on the matter...
Mon 13/09/04 at 22:08
Regular
Pipex or Plusnet are your best bet.

Although I did look into Voicenet and they seemed ok, just a little unknown...
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:25
Pipex looks good, anyone using the Solo 1000 option? Whats the service like? etc.

Cheers for the help guys

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.