GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stevie Gerrard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 19:58
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
This is an un-biased opinion, being a Leeds fan, I think Gerrard really is the best midfielder in the world. He was amazing against WBA, he was all over the place (in a good way) and he has been playing like that for quite some time now. Do you think theres someone better? Or do you agree with me? Put your views here!
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:58
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
This is an un-biased opinion, being a Leeds fan, I think Gerrard really is the best midfielder in the world. He was amazing against WBA, he was all over the place (in a good way) and he has been playing like that for quite some time now. Do you think theres someone better? Or do you agree with me? Put your views here!
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Frankie Lampard
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
You honestly think Frank Lampard is better than Gerrard?

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Steven Gerrard is the most in form player in the world at the moment.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:23
Regular
um if at the moment, i was to have a team of 10 pub players plus one of either stevie gerrard or lampard. I'd pick Gerrard.

In a team like chelsea i'd have Lampard first as he is what we need, but infact i'd have both when the transfer window reopens
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:57
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Lil Bro wrote:

Frankie Lampard
----------------

Lololololol.
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:04
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
My mate also said Lamps, but after about an hour of arguing and about five other friends saying Steve he gave up!
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Colourless"
Lampard > Gerrard

Who wants to pop that thread then...

:)
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:46
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
Eh?
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Best midfielder in world? Zidane's still playing isn't he?

(and you all know how i hate all things French so that pains me to say it :-D)
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
So is Nedved.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.