GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phobias"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/05/01 at 19:11
Regular
I think that how you spell it, phobias. Anyway, excuse me if I am wrong. Who would think I was in top set for English? Ah well.

Ok, most of us have phobias (If you spell it like that) something that we are 'scared' or 'afraid' of. Most phobias have names such as Arcanicphoiba (How was I meant to spell that?) where people are scared of Spiders. There are many names for diffrent phobias.

Many of us maybe even scared to tell our friends of our phobias as they are so pathetic.

So, how many of you have phobias of something?

I have one of Pigeons :-<, I walk down the town and try and dodge them. in fact one swooped at me the other day protecting his territory.

My phobia of pigeons started when I was walking down the town one day and suddenly, out of nowhere, flew a pigeon out of a bin. i did'nt even see it come. It shocked me so much that now I hate going near them, I walk in my posse down the town and silently dodge them.

So what are you phobias and how did you get them? Have you ever tryed to get rid of your phobia and how?

Does anyone know the phobia of Pigeons? LoL!

And yes, I am afraid of Trafalger Square.

Thu 07/06/01 at 17:16
I can't stand spiders.

Or moths.

Or wasps.

Or huge beetles from Spain.

Or grandmas.

Or lezania or however you spell it.

Or americans (most americans).

Or DJ Pied Piper's new song.

Or my new song.

Or the fact, that the record company won't answer me back.

Or little kids programs.

Or...well....that's it.

By the way 'GAME'. Why on the FOG Forum do you ignore me? Because on the WWF Forum you were kind of compelled to start arguements with me.

Or was it that name nicking incident?

Just wondering.

VR
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:42
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Ace Jas wrote:
> gotboy have you got MSN messaenger???

Well have you...
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Never saw the animated stuff.

I've got the collections books, with the foreword by Stephen King, Robin Williams and some others.

My fav cartoons?

The cowboy doing the "I'm a little teapot" dance with the caption:
Everyone thought it was funny, but nobody ever, ever said anything to the Teapot Kid

The vulture eating the body of a man, with one vulture wearing the stetson and jacket saying
"Howdy, I'm a cowboy"
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:36
Regular
I thought you may have thought that I was accusing you of copying, when although you were, it wasn't a bad thing. :0)

Yeah, I often read through all the galleries. Good fun. There were some animated editions of his cartoons as well... the funniest of which was "Death has a nightmare.", where a school bus hurtles towards a train... and just misses it.
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:33
Regular
"Hoo Har"
gotboy have you got MSN messaenger???
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
MSM
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:31
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Goatboy wrote:
> Ace Jas wrote:
> Goatboy have u ever been on MSN chat or
> anything, I've swear I've
> seen you (on the net)
> before!!

Goatboy wrote:
Yes I have.

Where abouts???
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah I love Mr Larson's humour.

Whatcha apologising for?
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:29
Regular
Sorry, just asking if you read it or not. Nice.
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ace Jas wrote:
> Goatboy have u ever been on MSN chat or anything, I've swear I've
> seen you (on the net) before!!

Yes I have.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.