GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Coretx - help needed on Tsunami!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex'.
Sun 12/09/04 at 13:15
Regular
"naughtygirl36"
Hi
I am trying to get all the boxes on the Tsunami level. I have got to the end and have got 98/101. I then spotted a blue crystal which I jumped on and it took me to a really difficuly bit.
Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way of completing this bit and also what you get at the end of it, ie the missing 3 boxes!?!
Thanks very much.
Sun 12/09/04 at 14:04
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Hmm. Have you exploiting the expode all nitros crate?

Anyways, if you need step to step guidance, may I direct you

[URL]http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/31436.html[/URL]

here, naughtygirl.
Sun 12/09/04 at 13:15
Regular
"naughtygirl36"
Hi
I am trying to get all the boxes on the Tsunami level. I have got to the end and have got 98/101. I then spotted a blue crystal which I jumped on and it took me to a really difficuly bit.
Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way of completing this bit and also what you get at the end of it, ie the missing 3 boxes!?!
Thanks very much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.