GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Survey..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 18:59
Regular
Well I was just asked to complete a survey on F-Zero GP Legends for Game Boy Advance.

I thought I may as well, can't hurt.

So I get asked a dozen or so questions, then the real reason for the survey came out. Final question:

If each of the following companies released a similar console tomorrow, which would you be more likely to buy:

Nintendo
Microsoft
Sony

hmm...F-Zero GP Legends my rectum.
Thu 20/01/05 at 18:59
Regular
Well I was just asked to complete a survey on F-Zero GP Legends for Game Boy Advance.

I thought I may as well, can't hurt.

So I get asked a dozen or so questions, then the real reason for the survey came out. Final question:

If each of the following companies released a similar console tomorrow, which would you be more likely to buy:

Nintendo
Microsoft
Sony

hmm...F-Zero GP Legends my rectum.
Thu 20/01/05 at 19:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
ear-balls. I bet they include that in EVERY questionnaire, the sneaky bas
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:26
Regular
"kill my enemys"
well it would be a cross between ninty and sony.probably after hard thinking probably nintendo.no way microsoft.i hate them.i hate the xbox.i hate the microsoft.have i already said that?
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:19
Regular
I ticked Nintendo. Always been a Nintendo fan and unless something really bad happens, I probably always will be.

I've nothing against Microsoft though - my Xbox has survived longer than my brother's PS2 did - and my Xbox got more use than the PS2 ever did.

I will most likely by the next Microsoft console as well as the next Nintendo one. Though that's depending on if they're any good.
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:49
Regular
They did that with a Mario Vs. Donkey Kong questionnaire.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:27
Regular
"thursdayton!"
And the NOA Donkey Konga one I filled out. Sneaky.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:29
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
killer101 wrote:
> well it would be a cross between ninty and sony.probably after hard
> thinking probably nintendo.no way microsoft.i hate them.i hate the
> xbox.i hate the microsoft.have i already said that?

Yes because you hate them they're bound to fail. In my opinion Sony will most likely come out on top again and if Ninty dont grap more third party deals they will most likely finish last.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:47
Regular
"Random by default"
The less time i have to play computer games the more i start to appriciate good games, because of that i have no time to play above average third party titles and only the best ones, in which case im sure would be released on all three consoles as the company would realise they would make more money... So its then down to exclusive titles, which Nintendo games always fulfil, that said Xbox has quite a few i'd like to play. Depends how they come out really, shall let the next gen battle it out for 6 months before i get into it.

Either way a question like that in a survey is useless and would only be used to do the whole "80% of the people we surveyed say this console is the best!". Unless they are wondering which console to release F-zero on *rolls eyes*
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:53
Regular
"8==="
Edgy wrote:
> I ticked Nintendo. Always been a Nintendo fan and unless something
> really bad happens, I probably always will be.
>
> I've nothing against Microsoft though - my Xbox has survived longer
> than my brother's PS2 did - and my Xbox got more use than the PS2
> ever did.
>
> I will most likely by the next Microsoft console as well as the next
> Nintendo one. Though that's depending on if they're any good.

Ditto.
Fri 21/01/05 at 12:46
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Cheeky beggers!

Did you get any freebies for giving up your time?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.