GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 2: The Movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/09/04 at 19:04
"Umbrella"
The new Resident Evil movie,came in theaters yesterday (10/9), and this movie is cool.
I have not seen the movie but i know a lot of it, so i tell you the story.
The movie starts where the frist movie ended, Alice finds out that that Umbrella has given her supernatural powers, and she trys to find a way out of Raccoon City.
The reason that the T-Virus, has spread to the city, was that the cheif of Umbrella, has reopend The Hive, cause he wanted to find out what happened in the frist place, and that is how the T-Virus escaped The Hive and came into the city.
Survivors are there of coruse, and there are some characters that you know from the game.
These characters are Carlos Oliveira (from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis), and Jill Valentine (Also from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis), and Nikolai (again from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis).
The are also new monsters, but only one of them matters, namely Nemesis (the big hard monster from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis), with Rocket Launcher, and a Pop Gun, with mags that has 5000 bullets.
You must see this movie.
Tue 14/09/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Aoe wrote:
> munn wrote:
> Aoe wrote:
> You're meant to put 'SPOILERS' before you start writing spoilers.
>
> And i may watch this considering it might actually be like a RE game
> this time.
>
> It's not really spoliers though. It's more like the film synopsis
> you
> get in a TV mag.
>
> But he said he was about to tell the story... Pfft.

Next thing you know, he'll say that there was a character rather like the 'Wheel of Fate!'
Mon 13/09/04 at 16:11
Regular
"\\"
munn wrote:
> Aoe wrote:
>
> this time.
>
> It's not really spoliers though. It's more like the film synopsis you
> get in a TV mag.

But he said he was about to tell the story... Pfft.
Sun 12/09/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
The first one seemed pretty turgid. Might go see this anyway when it comes out just because I'm a gullible southerner with too much cash and too many girls to take to the cinema ;) I know, I know, but i'm just starting college so I have an excuse.
Sat 11/09/04 at 21:05
Regular
Aoe wrote:
>
> this time.

It's not really spoliers though. It's more like the film synopsis you get in a TV mag.
Sat 11/09/04 at 20:57
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
i love how you say this film is cool...and then say you have yet to see it. lol
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Firstly, It's not out in this country yet, and secondly, I've heard it's complete guff.

Despite getting an R-Rating in the states, I've read that Apocalypse is fairly dry in the gore department. Another movie Paul W S Anderson can go shove up his ass (I know he didn't direct it, but he did write it, and already has plans for a third Resi Film. How does he keep getting film projects?)
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:07
Regular
"\\"
You're meant to put 'SPOILERS' before you start writing spoilers.

And i may watch this considering it might actually be like a RE game this time.
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:04
"Umbrella"
The new Resident Evil movie,came in theaters yesterday (10/9), and this movie is cool.
I have not seen the movie but i know a lot of it, so i tell you the story.
The movie starts where the frist movie ended, Alice finds out that that Umbrella has given her supernatural powers, and she trys to find a way out of Raccoon City.
The reason that the T-Virus, has spread to the city, was that the cheif of Umbrella, has reopend The Hive, cause he wanted to find out what happened in the frist place, and that is how the T-Virus escaped The Hive and came into the city.
Survivors are there of coruse, and there are some characters that you know from the game.
These characters are Carlos Oliveira (from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis), and Jill Valentine (Also from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis), and Nikolai (again from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis).
The are also new monsters, but only one of them matters, namely Nemesis (the big hard monster from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis), with Rocket Launcher, and a Pop Gun, with mags that has 5000 bullets.
You must see this movie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.