GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sorry guys - Arnie makes sex with corpses illegal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/09/04 at 10:13
Regular
-----
Yahoo! UK News [URL]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040910/80/f2d9y.html[/URL]

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Having sex with corpses is now officially illegal in California after Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a bill barring necrophilia, a spokeswoman says.

The new legislation marks the culmination of a two-year drive to outlaw necrophilia in the state and will help prosecutors who have been stymied by the lack of an official ban on the practice, according to experts.

"Nobody knows the full extent of the problem. ... But a handful of instances over the past decade is frequent enough to have a bill concerning it," said Tyler Ochoa, a professor at Santa Clara University School of Law who has studied California cases involving allegations of necrophilia.

"Prosecutors didn't have anything to charge these people with other than breaking and entering. But if they worked in a mortuary in the first place, prosecutors couldn't even charge them with that," Ochoa said on Friday.

The state's first attempt to outlaw necrophilia, in response to a case of a man charged with having sex with the corpse of a 4-year-old girl in Southern California, stalled last year in a legislative committee.

Lawmakers revived the bill this year after an unsuccessful prosecution of a man found in a San Francisco funeral home drunk and passed out on top of an elderly woman's corpse.

The new law makes sex with a corpse a felony punishable by up to eight years in prison.
-----

You learn something new everyday, I didnt know there was a word for having sex with corpses. The guy with the 4 year old girl is just sick but the drunk guy in the funeral home makes me laugh.
Mon 13/09/04 at 07:49
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
The eye sockets on a skull are just the right size if you wana....

ummm, anyway.
Mon 13/09/04 at 07:19
Regular
"8==="
Anonymous wrote:
> Damn it, I thought San Franciso was my only haven for
> necrophi....shagging corpses...there's always Swindon

You mean Eastbourne/Brighton surely.
Mon 13/09/04 at 07:18
Regular
"8==="
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Depends if they're still warm...

Ah progress. You've moved on from your fake sister to real physical matter. Even if it is dead. :S

Go for a living one next, you never know you might like it.
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Cosmic..."
The Hibernator wrote:
> I thought necrophilia was illegal anyway... I mean, who would want
> to!?

Dodgy, lonely blokes in California?
Sat 11/09/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh dear hahaha, that's not nice *laughs*
Sat 11/09/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Damn it, I thought San Franciso was my only haven for necrophi....shagging corpses...there's always Swindon
Sat 11/09/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Jackpot!"
That's just scary DX :P
Sat 11/09/04 at 20:07
Regular
Depends if they're still warm...
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Lonley people?

:)
Sat 11/09/04 at 19:16
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I thought necrophilia was illegal anyway... I mean, who would want to!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.