GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo DS - UKLaunch Details"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 22:58
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
For those of you who care, the DS will be released on the 11th of March at will carry an RRP of £99.99.

A very solid move by Nintendo; this means we'll be paying a few quid more than the Yanks, but they haven't broken the $200 mark, should the price be converted.

Hopefully the launch titles will be numerous.

Anyway....

Roll on Splinter Cell!
Thu 27/01/05 at 22:48
Regular
True, but I've managed to expand the details in my own post with the launch line up and what comes bundled with the system.

Dringo 1 - 1 Game
Thu 27/01/05 at 17:33
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
"Apparently"

Today at a press conference in Paris, Nintendo announced that this innovative new console will be available to buy in the UK on 11 March at the estimated retail price of around £99 and will be supported by a strong software line up. ~ PGC

Apparently, my backside.

Muahahahaha..

Game 1 - 0 Dringo... ;)

Just Kidding, bud.
Fri 21/01/05 at 16:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
Yes, this is official.
Unless Nintendo change it due to it being leaked.

Anyways, not sure why I'm commenting, I've got games to review on my DS :)
Fri 21/01/05 at 13:10
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> When does the PSP launch over here? That date (11th March, if 'tis
> true) should be before the PSP's launch yeh? Hoping so.

Probably will be.

After tha Australian launch though, damn those aussies.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
When does the PSP launch over here? That date (11th March, if 'tis true) should be before the PSP's launch yeh? Hoping so.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:09
Regular
Well this was reported yesterday morning on Cube-Europe and it said according to their "sources"...

Which means it is probable, but not certain.

Remember they changed the Gamecube information literally last minute.
Fri 21/01/05 at 02:18
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Not apparently.

My mate works at Nintendo. He's seen the Memo. So there. :D
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:59
Regular
"apparently"
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:58
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
For those of you who care, the DS will be released on the 11th of March at will carry an RRP of £99.99.

A very solid move by Nintendo; this means we'll be paying a few quid more than the Yanks, but they haven't broken the $200 mark, should the price be converted.

Hopefully the launch titles will be numerous.

Anyway....

Roll on Splinter Cell!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.