GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"On the "personal profile"..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/09/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Why is "don't know" an option under gender? would "prefer not to disclose" be better? I just can't quite fathom how you could not know what gender you were. I mean the obvious test is look at your crotch and see if it bulges out or not. Failing that check for breasts (this is not that reliable though, See Man Breasts). If your still stuck as to what gender you are then ask your parents. If they can't help (or died from shock at seeing a genderless baby) then the best advise is to pick a gender and dress accordingly. You can get surgery for that too...
Sat 11/09/04 at 11:58
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Depends how long ago you submitted them. Not sure exactly how their system works but it may take a few days for things to appear.

*edit* grrr im still a JAT
Sat 11/09/04 at 01:15
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Geezer birds... They are funny, you often see them on trisha hahaha.

Anyway I have submiited something in hints and tips, and also cheats at some point, why doesn't it show on my profile?
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Virtuoso wrote:
> I take it nobody's every heard of she-males then?

not all of us have one as a parent though*

* sorry ;)
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:24
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
No, seriously, I've seen on telly about a woman who had a man-in-a-boat and a penis; the penis was inserted like a sausage on a bun.

That's how they described it, anyway.
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:18
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Virtuoso wrote:
> I take it nobody's every heard of she-males then?

Arn't they generally guys who became women but couldn't bare to get rid of their package (see first ace ventura movie)? But still, they would "know" what they are and would be able to choose. Ive yet to meet anyone who, when asked what sex they are, didn't say Male/Female/Yes Please.
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Memorandum! wrote:
> What are you talking about? I've met loads of genderless people.
>
> Stop discriminating against them.
> Disgusting.

I would like visual evidence to back this claim up. Photos of the area up from the knees and below the stomach.

Were they like the Metatron in Dogma?
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:13
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I take it nobody's every heard of she-males then?
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:11
Regular
On another note, I thought the same thing when I filled it in.
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:10
Regular
I've reported this discriminating post*

[S]*May be a lie
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:09
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What are you talking about? I've met loads of genderless people.

Stop discriminating against them.
Disgusting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.