GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"King of the ring (everyone read)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/05/01 at 16:29
Regular
heres somthing we could do for a bit of fun, not to be taken seriously but what i was thinking was getting 16 people to choose a wrestler from no mercy, then on my no mercy ill put all ya charcters into the King of the Ring and the comp will play out the winners. ok so people choose ya wrestler(i ainty gonna enter coz if i won it would b RIGGED!)
Fri 11/05/01 at 21:32
Regular
"Back in black"
well eggy for the rumble event maybe i will(40 0dd mins worth of commentary!!!:( lol)
Fri 11/05/01 at 19:27
Ha Ha! HHH rules, he's the best bad guy around. Nice commentary, should do it all the way through next time, if you can be @rsed!
Fri 11/05/01 at 16:41
well, atleast i came in 2nd. ill be rikishi at the royal rumble again. and u just got lucky y2richard, theres noway u win the RR.
Fri 11/05/01 at 08:09
Regular
"Back in black"
yo, the king of the ring is finished, so now i got to think of something new...like a royal rumble...ill start a new topic for that one, and ill explain the rules etc in that too!!
Thu 10/05/01 at 21:55
Wow what a cheap win. Ah what the heck. I won! Yay.
Thu 10/05/01 at 21:46
Regular
"Back in black"
well i am british too!!! on to round 3 results...
1- benoit applied the crossface to the undertaker for victory into the finals
2- Rikshi with a STINKFACE of all things beat steve Blackman to finalise the King Of The Ring event!!
so the final looks like this Rikishi vs Benoit, Y2Richard vs the big slow. The match is going on as we speak...well as this is the last match i think i may do some commentary!!
-3:45 mins gone, rikishi is on top of things...but benoit reverses a piledriver... but he cannot lift the heavy riksihi, knoks him down with the elbow, closthesline by benoit, HE LIFTS RIKISHI, his special is high, slam by riksihi, some drop thingy done by rikishi....HHH is here going after riksihi, Oh god, but rikishi still dominating both of these men, super kick to the game but benoit is able to lift rikishi again, HHH with a closthsline, HHH back body drop on rikishi, rope break on the pin from benoit. benoit - HHH double suplex on rikishi, THE ROCK comes down, HHH and the rock, benoit and rikishi, rikishi is down from the suplex...1...2...3.....ding ding ding.. its over, Y2Richard - Chris Benoit is your winner with alot of HHH help.
Well thats the king of the ring over...thanx folks you bin helpful, well done to benoit/ Y2Richard, comisertions to big slow/ rikishi and evryone else he competed. i hope ta do another thing with ya all, cya chris.
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:13
D'oh, me & Good old Regal lost. Racists. Just coz he's british.
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:01
I hate the crippler crossface...
Thu 10/05/01 at 19:09
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Angle's goin down.
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Back in black"
Yo back again with the Round 2 results here they are:
1- Taker beat angle with the last ride!!
2- Benoit beat The Rock with his loads of german suplex's move
3- Rikishi used the rikishi driver to defeat raven
4- Steve blackman used his finsher submission move again to defeat the game HHH
So Round 3 looks like this:
1- Taker vs Benoit
2- Rikshi vs Steve Blackman
These should be done later tonight aswell as the final
Once again Good luck!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.