GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The US led War On Terror"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/09/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Right oh then. This is a threat to expand a discussion already taking place.

What are your thoughts on the US led WAR On Terror? Do you think its the right way to go? Why? The wrong way to go? Why? What would you do to get rid of Terrorism?

I'll save my thoughts until later, and i have some other peoples quotes i'd also like to add, but later.
Fri 10/09/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Right oh then. This is a threat to expand a discussion already taking place.

What are your thoughts on the US led WAR On Terror? Do you think its the right way to go? Why? The wrong way to go? Why? What would you do to get rid of Terrorism?

I'll save my thoughts until later, and i have some other peoples quotes i'd also like to add, but later.
Fri 10/09/04 at 21:28
Regular
Create an 'Underground Intelligence Network' of highly-skilled Intelligence Officers to infiltrate Terrorist camps and then inform troops to handle the arrests of those caught.
Probably wouldnt work, but im sure Tom Clancy could do something with it.
Fri 10/09/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I doubt that intelligence officers could infiltrate terrorist cells, they are probably too tight nit.
Fri 10/09/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can just picture it now

*hmmm Osama don't you think that new recruit looks a bit strange*
*oh you mean that white guy with the great big FBI jacket on?*
*yea him*
*nawwww i'm sure it's fine, anyway back to what colour we're going to paint the cave*
Fri 10/09/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyway seriously nope i don't agree with the cackhanded way Bush has gone about it. As far as Iraq goes for me it was just a case of Bush finishing Daddy's work and getting his own back and just used the War on Terror as an excuse and to hell with the loss of human life involved.

It's a war he cannot win because as long as people are living in dire situations then they'll be easily influenced by some madman offering a supposed better life. When desperate, people will believe anything if they think it will help them. It's a new breed of war we're facing which is no longer waged on fields with distinct uniforms telling the soldiers apart, the enemy could be anyone and the attack could come from any direction.

Unfortunately i think we're going to suffer him for 4 more years seeing as the democrats have found probably the only person in the world that makes Bush actually look like a good choice
Fri 10/09/04 at 23:09
Regular
call the X-men
Sat 11/09/04 at 00:32
Regular
"cachoo"
Mode wrote:
> Create an 'Underground Intelligence Network' of highly-skilled
> Intelligence Officers to infiltrate Terrorist camps and then inform
> troops to handle the arrests of those caught.

Thought there already was one.. :)
Sat 11/09/04 at 05:52
Regular
The war on terror?

"They terror us so we go terror them back now!!"

America's Government and militants from taking turns to killing each other's civillians, who then try and stop this evil by joining the army/militia.

So when a group of angry orphans strike back at America for killing their families, America runs a few more bombs down that country, creating a whole new swarm of angry orphans, ready to strike again.

That's why I think GW is such a simpleton.

And a dangerous one.
Sat 11/09/04 at 10:58
Regular
"WATERCOOLED MONKEY"
I dont see GW coming over to britain and seizing all members of of all religions that are terrorists in northern ireland. Terrorism is terrorism and if you go into a boston bar they publically finance it.
Sat 11/09/04 at 17:15
Regular
War on terror? What a f***ing joke!

It was a war on Al Qaeda, to avenge 9/11. To a limited extent this continues.

Then Bush used the excuse to legitimise his attack on Iraq.

There is no war on terror.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.