GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"petrol scooters"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/09/04 at 22:58
"everyone must die!"
i've always wanted a petrol scooter or may be called a go ped. Now that i have a part tim job i was wondering if i should consider getting one. Would it be cheaper to buy or make one with parts. If so could n e tell me of any good petrol scooter websites that may help me?
Thu 09/09/04 at 22:58
"everyone must die!"
i've always wanted a petrol scooter or may be called a go ped. Now that i have a part tim job i was wondering if i should consider getting one. Would it be cheaper to buy or make one with parts. If so could n e tell me of any good petrol scooter websites that may help me?
Thu 09/09/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Where are you going to drive it?

You can't drive it on the road, you can't drive it on the pavement, you can't drive it in the park.

Have you got a big back garden?
Thu 09/09/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
You'll look a gimp on it.
Dont bother.

That's my advice of the day.
Thu 09/09/04 at 23:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Scooter.

Or wait a year or so and have a car?
Fri 10/09/04 at 06:58
Regular
So, you want an illegal-deathtrap-on-wheels-chav-magnet?

Good Luck.
Fri 10/09/04 at 10:07
Regular
"Freeola Support"
We have enough with them woozing by outside SRHQ on the weekends
Fri 10/09/04 at 10:36
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I walk down the streets a few days ago to find a couple of scallie girls driving up the pavement on petrol quad bikes! Quad bikes for crying out loud!
Fri 10/09/04 at 10:57
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Forget a goped they are crap and they breakdown and reck easily. Get a proper scooter (like me) if you have £2,000 knocking about or get a second hand one. Go for the Peugeot Speedfights/Trekkers or Yamaha Aerox R
Fri 10/09/04 at 13:40
Regular
Or get a real motorbike instead
Fri 10/09/04 at 14:42
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Attach a lawnmover engine to a bicycle. You'll be the talk of the town.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.