GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight, 11:10pm, E4 (I think)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/09/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Series 3 of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I still haven't seen all of series 2, but it's not like there's any long running story arc. And why on E4!?!?

Oh, and speaking of Larry David - Seinfeld comes out on DVD soon, seasons 1, 2 & 3. All 3 for £41.99 from Amazon, about 40 episodes, with commentaries ("Yada Yada Yada", as they call it), 2 versions of the pilot, deleted scenes, behind the scenes, interviews. Definitely worth it.
Fri 10/09/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Didn't they also have Greenday playing 'Time of Your Life'?
Fri 10/09/04 at 12:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
CDouch wrote:
> Did anyone ever catch the final episode?

*** SPOILER ***

In the final episodes (a two-parter), Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer get put in prison for 2 years for not helping a fat man who was getting robbed, and laughing at his weight, after the town they're travelling through to a gig passes a law demanding that citizens help each other out. Wasn't that funny, but they bring back all the extras and characters from all the shows to give evidence during the trial.
Fri 10/09/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
CDouch wrote:
> How many series were there of Seinfeld? There was more than three
> wasn't there?

There were 9 seasons! That's *counts fingers* LOADS of episodes, but only the first 4 or 5 were funny. It kind of became as annoying as Friends after a while. The first ones were still genius though, and I think that's what CYE captures just right.

And in what context do they use the C word? Strange question, but the answer is "the best context". Larry's Wife's Aunt dies, so he gets a pal to do him a favour and put a last-minute dedication to her in the paper...except there's a slight spelling mistake in "Beloved Aunt"...
Fri 10/09/04 at 11:42
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
The first series was abysmal. Especially the pilot episode. George was the normal one!!
Fri 10/09/04 at 11:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah I thought three sounded a bit crazy. Did anyone ever catch the final episode? I would have loved to see it but always end up tuning in to the same episodes.
Fri 10/09/04 at 00:16
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
There were several, loads more than three. I haven't seen more than a few, due to BBC2's insistence on jerking it around their schedules with Larry Sanders in tow.
Thu 09/09/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
How many series were there of Seinfeld? There was more than three wasn't there?
Thu 09/09/04 at 20:31
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Soprano's uses it all the time.
>
> Not quite a sit-com but the more comedic elements are genius.

Yeah, the first ep of Season 5.

*Tony walks out*

"You c-word!"

:0D
Thu 09/09/04 at 19:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
monkey_man wrote:
> And why on E4!?!?

They payed for it, strangely enough.
Thu 09/09/04 at 16:42
Regular
"8==="
Soprano's uses it all the time.

Not quite a sit-com but the more comedic elements are genius.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.