GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cosmetic surgery live"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/09/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Somebody shoot me. Oh for goods sake.
Some American bloke with the most false smile…well, it’s still the most natural thing on this show.

That ex Eastender druggie bird that lost her nose. Don’t know her name, and Vanessa Feltz.

I’ve watched the last few minutes and I’m already pished off.

They asked members of the audience to send in text pictures of their bodies for comments. Two ladies, (both in the same picture), sent in pictures of their breasts. They both had very nice bodies including their breasts and yet this American fool said they needed surgery.

On the plus side Vanessa seems to have half a brain. When talking about lip implants she said.

“I don’t get this thing of having lips that are distended from your face so it looks like you have a v****a in the middle of your face.”

The Eastender bird is as good a TV presenter as John Barnes. You read that right.
Mon 06/09/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Somebody shoot me. Oh for goods sake.
Some American bloke with the most false smile…well, it’s still the most natural thing on this show.

That ex Eastender druggie bird that lost her nose. Don’t know her name, and Vanessa Feltz.

I’ve watched the last few minutes and I’m already pished off.

They asked members of the audience to send in text pictures of their bodies for comments. Two ladies, (both in the same picture), sent in pictures of their breasts. They both had very nice bodies including their breasts and yet this American fool said they needed surgery.

On the plus side Vanessa seems to have half a brain. When talking about lip implants she said.

“I don’t get this thing of having lips that are distended from your face so it looks like you have a v****a in the middle of your face.”

The Eastender bird is as good a TV presenter as John Barnes. You read that right.
Tue 07/09/04 at 15:51
Regular
I was listening to LBC 97.3 fm and some people phoned in saying that it was disgusting (gory). Was it? Coz i didnt watch it.
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:03
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
So EB, have you found a girlfriend yet?

Last time I was on here you were looking.

My own love life is flagging so please give me some gossip!
Tue 07/09/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Look, you don’t need to subtly hint. Just come out and ask me if you’re interested, which you plainly are ;)

Anyway, I went out with a lass a few times recently, but it was just weird. We were friends first and ended up deciding we didn’t want to spoil that. I have my eye on a girl that goes to the same gym as me. She seems nice from what I've gathered from the whole 10 minutes I’ve talked to her, so I may invite her out for a shandy sometime soon.

Why is yours poor?
Tue 07/09/04 at 21:12
Regular
Shandy. You're so cool.
Tue 07/09/04 at 21:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Reefer wrote:
> Shandy. You're so cool.

He was kidding...
Tue 07/09/04 at 21:32
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I saw the opening clip. I saw an ample woman's breasts being ripped open. I changed the channel. Not something anyone can be sorry they missed.
Wed 08/09/04 at 12:58
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Look, you don’t need to subtly hint. Just come out and ask me if
> you’re interested, which you plainly are ;)

You are funny. With that wit I might just ignore YOUR subtle hint!
>
> Anyway, I went out with a lass a few times recently, but it was just
> weird. We were friends first and ended up deciding we didn’t want to
> spoil that. I have my eye on a girl that goes to the same gym as me.
> She seems nice from what I've gathered from the whole 10 minutes I’ve
> talked to her, so I may invite her out for a shandy sometime soon.

She spoke to you for a whole 10 minutes? You're in there. Seriously. As women, we are very aware of the fact that if you talk back encouragingly to a bloke at the gym, chances are he won't leave you alone, and there's lots of avoiding to have to do. So speaking from personal experience, unless I'm interested in someone I would not spend even 5 minutes talking to them. Unless she's desperate of course.

Just bowl in with your uniform on next time and dangle a pair of handcuffs in front of her... trust me...
>
> Why is yours poor?

Well I was seeing a guy but I went off him a bit, so then I started seeing someone else at work who is quite cool, but I'm just generally bored, I like flirting and having that interest there - it's something to do. Having only 2 guys to flirt with is not on - I need lots. Roll on uni.
Wed 08/09/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Kat wrote:
> She spoke to you for a whole 10 minutes? You're in there.

Could just be being friendly. I'm going to ask anyway, the worst she can do is say no...or mace me.

> Well I was seeing a guy but I went off him a bit, so then I started
> seeing someone else at work who is quite cool, but I'm just generally
> bored, I like flirting and having that interest there - it's
> something to do. Having only 2 guys to flirt with is not on - I need
> lots. Roll on uni.

I'm sure there is a word here. It begins with "S". What is it again? S...S...Super? Yes, that's the one.

Oh well, at least at uni you should have things in common with the other people...You're all smelly, horrible students! Ahem, sorry, not all students are bad...HA! Nearly got through that last bit with a straight face!

Is this your second year at uni? Anyone there you already like?
Wed 08/09/04 at 14:42
Regular
Flirting....cosmetic surgery....(Hmmm find the connection Myst...find the connection..)

EB...is a pre-op transexual....and Kat...has a chest an ironing board would be jealous of and both have had no luck with the dating channel?

Oh meeeow!
(I kid, I kid)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.