GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How you shouldn't sell your graphics card on ebay..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/09/04 at 22:37
Regular
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27387&item=5121445057&rd=1[/URL]
Yea ... 'selling due to upgrade'
Tue 14/09/04 at 02:20
Regular
"bing bang bong"
The only thing wrong with the advert is the lack of postage cost. "Selling due to upgrade" is a perfectly good and honest description, he can't exactly pretend it's a top-of-the-line card now can he ~:o

Also, L-shaped PCI/AGP cards are extremely commonplace.
Fri 10/09/04 at 22:55
Regular
it sounds to me that turbo is thinking the card has a chunk out of it when in fact most of them cards were manafactured like that i have seen hundreds.

Colin
Wed 08/09/04 at 23:01
Regular
If you're all laughing at the bare description, I don't see the humour really. But if it's something else, ignore my ignorant self.
Wed 08/09/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Freeola Support"
I doubt it, there is not a static bag in sight
Wed 08/09/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Is that static free carpet that he's put the card on?
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Afternoon wrote:
> really, i thought they were laughing at the one line in which it
> attempts to make you bid for the item

Im sure we will see soon enough.
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Freeola Support"
really, i thought they were laughing at the one line in which it attempts to make you bid for the item
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Afternoon wrote:
> Its still rectangular, you can do that with PCB when mass
> manufacturing but obviously means the measurements have to be exact
> to avoid wasting any material

Yes, but im assuming turbo and scope are thinking he has cut a big chuck out of the top left corner, when in actual fact, he hasnt.
Tue 07/09/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Its still rectangular, you can do that with PCB when mass manufacturing but obviously means the measurements have to be exact to avoid wasting any material
Tue 07/09/04 at 13:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Turbonutter wrote:
> I'll give you a clue: You can only get rectangular PCBs.

Not true. Look at this one for example. [URL]http://www.pc-erfahrung.de/Index.html?ATIRadeon9200.html[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.